new kid

[So I'm writing a twdg vs OC story and will publish the first few chapters soon. So I got to thinking, since my story is gonna be gore and death, why not do a oneshot where they're cool and shit and not tryna put a bullet in each other's heads. Anyways-]

((Warning: Mentions suic*de/ suic*dal tendiencies/s*elf harm, and dr*gs/dr*g abuse, also murder))

[Delta Prep AU: The Delta is a miltary school based on harsh punishments towards America's most troubled and disturbed youth. When restless teenager, Savannah "Savy" Ross, is sent here by court order, she meets a few kids that understand her....]
_______________________________________

"Savannah Ross, you are hereby sentenced to attend Delta Prep Military Academy." I look up from my handcuffs at the judge.
"The jury took mercy on you, option B was maximum security prison, which I favored."

"Of course you would, you old fucker," I sighed as the guards grabbed me and pulled me to my feet.

"I hope God will toss your soul to Hell for all eternity."

"And I hope you'll be reincarnated into a bug for the rest of eternity, being killed by humans and predators over and over until the world rots away." The judge was silent as I was taked out of the courtroom and placed into the cop car.
"Fucking hell man."

"Could be worse," one of the officers spoke as he put his keys into the ignition.
"Could've been in prison. Could've been killed."

I scowled as the officer continued to speak. I frowned in rememberance of being arrested and charged with manslaughter. I was sadden by the memories of killing my best friend.
_______________________________________

"Erickson," I muttered under my breath as I stared at the large, brick buildings.

"Home sweet home," the second cop muttered as he shoved me towards the gate. A man shorter than me stood at the gate, wearing an all black suit with a white bow tie.

"You must be Savannah Ross, I've heard about you," he gave me a toothy grin. I stayed silent as the cops escourted me through the gates.
"Yes yes. You are a murderer, no?"

"Why does it matter to you? I'll rip your fucking throat out," I growled. The two cops reached for their guns before the short man dismissed the need for their violence.

"My oh my, what a hothead. No matter, I'll whip you into a model civillian in no time." The two cops shoved me to the ground, I was kneeling infront of Erickson. With his stubby hand, he grabbed my chin and made me look at his ugly face, with his big fucking nose, and receeding hairline.
"Savannah Ross, you belong to the Delta now." And in that moment, that was the first time I've experienced fear in a long while.
_______________________________________

"Hey Clem," I growled as I finished up my shower.

"What now, Minerva? I'm tryna get dressed." She sighed as she leaned against the outer side of the bathroom room. I dried off and slipped into her maroon hoodie and some grey sweatpants. I opened the bathroom door to be greeted with her cute smile.

"Heard there's fresh meat. New kid, a murderer this time." I smiled at the news.

"Who they kill?"

"Don't know. Erickson's bitch ass took her to get checked out in the nurse's office."

"Lets go pay her a visit." Minerva grabbed my arm as I tried to walk out of our room.
"What?"

"She's dangerous, Clem. Worse than Violet-" I whinced at the mentioning of my former flame.
"I- sorry."

"She better not break your heart," I faked smiled.
"And I'm, it's fine. We should bring her to see the new meat. Louis too."

"The gang's back together?"