all the good kids go to hell

**SUICIDE TRIGGER WARNING**

They want the devil on the team.
______________________________________

"Man's such a fool, why are we saving him," Marlon asked as I tied Louis' hands up behind the chair.

"We aren't, we just prolonging the inevitable," I replied as I wiped the blood from my nose.
"He put up one hell of a fight though, I'll give him that."

"Violet, when did it come down to this? Why do we have to-"

"BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY WAY ANY OF US WILL SURVIVE," I roared back. The lights began to flicker as the storm poured against the window stills.
"He'll be awake soon. We don't have much time before...." my voice trailed off. I stared at the bites along his arms, along his neck. The poor bastard was still alive, just barely.

"What should we do when he turns?"

"I...I don't know," my voice quieted as I stared at my best friend slipping away from my grasp.

"Maybe Minnie could save him," Marlon whispered under his breath.
Viciously shaking my head, I quickly turned towards him with rage in my eyes.

"MINERVA WILL NOT LAY A FINGER ON HIM!!! HASN'T SHE DONE ENOUGH HARM TO US?!" The blonde boy before me stood unfazed.

"What happened with Clem was an accident-"

"Yeah, an accident that costed her life!!!" Marlon folded his arms and sighed, pathetic.

"It WAS an accident, Vi."

"If you keep playing these games with her, you'll end up dead too." I wasn't trusting of Minerva after what she'd done.
"You don't know her the way I do-"

"And I hope for God's sake I never do-"

"-but there's more to her than meets the eye, the lips- both sets of them-"

"VIOLET!"
I half heartedly laughed as I grabbed my gun.

"You won't be the one ruining my plans this time," before he could move a muscle, I shot him dead square in the face. His body collasping to the ground and bleeding into a pool surrounding my feet.
"I'm sorry, Lou." He turned his head and looked at me. His deep brown eyes barely flickering with life as his skin began to grow pale.

"I'm.....sorry.....Vi.....," he groaned as he took his last living breath. I knew it was now. I had to kill him. With a heavy heart, I shot him. His body laid motionless in the chair as his brains leaked from the bullet hole onto his pants leg. The mere sight of him cause me to vomit whatever biley chunked slosh laid dormant in my stomach. I wiped my mouth and stared at the roaring flames of the walker carcasses Willy set ablaze.

"You're next, Minerva. I won't let you ruin anyone else's life."
_______________________________________

Her lucifer is lonely.....there's nothing left to say......
_______________________________________

I walk into my room where she awaited me, awake, staring at my guilt-ridden soul.

"You killed Marlon," she monotonedly spoke as if she'd dealt with this very situation one hundred times.

"So? You killed Clementine!!!"

"I TRIED TO SAVE HER-"

"BY CUTTING OFF HER FOOT?! HOW COULD YOU THINK THAT WOULD SAVE HER?!"

"SHE WAS BITTEN VI! I-I TRIED-"

"YEAH AND NOW LOOK! SHE'S DEAD, TENN'S DEAD, AJ'S DEAD, LOUIS IS DEAD, EVERYONE IS FUCKING DEAD ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!"

The room echoed in silence as I sat on my bed. Minerva sat on her bed opposite of me, unable to look me in the eye.

"It was an accident-"

"One you've clearly made, over and over and over, just face it Minnie, you kill everyone. You're just a cold bloodied killer."

"You......you're right," she whispered. "I always fuck shit up." She grabbed her backpack and began to rummage through it, pulling out AJ's bloodied pistol.
"I won't be the reason you die too," she held the gun to her head and pulled the trigger.

The ringing echo of a gunshot sounded off as I opened my eyes and gasp in panic. Minerva was clutching my body in her sleep besides me, Louis was passed out with Clementine in the bed opposite of us. AJ fell asleep drawing at my desk.

My heart was still racing within my chest, I was so unsure this was all real. Minnie awakened, took one look at me, and kissed my lips before whispering "Get some rest, love."

They're alive, they're ALIVE!!!
I sighed in relief and lay back down next to my lover, drifting off into a hopefully, better slumber.
_______________________________________
There's nothing left to say.....

<a/n and with that, HAPPY 2020!!!>