"and that will be all."

[Royal AU: King Marlon rules his kingdom under the very watchful aid of his valued knights Madame Violet and Sir Louis. Far, far away in the Lands of Richmond, a young girl and her community struggle from day to day under King Marlon's tryanical reign.]

[A/n wattpad's a bitch cuz i had all of this written out in such heavy detail i was hella proud....only for it to get erased....suck it wattpad, im still pissed.]

"Clementine," my father spoke. "The king's coming."

"The king is ruthless," I grumbled. "He takes everything from us, like we don't live sun to sun in agony and hunger."

"I know. But mind your manners this time. No blood of mine will be spilt by the king and his men."

"Yes, father," I sighed as I grabbed what little earnings I had acquired over the last 30 suns and moons.
"Where's mother?"

"Out running errands for the neighbors, I believe. Hopefully she won't return until the king's departure." I looked up at the high noon's sun outside.

"I'll go tend to the fields." I placed my money underneath the floorboards beneath my worn out bed made of sheep's wool and timber.

"Be safe my child."

"I will, father."
_______________________________________

"King Marlon!," I groan as my royal jester arrived into my throne room.

"What is it, Willy? I'm quite busy," I grumbled. My wife, Queen Brody, took my hand into hers, calming my nerves.

"So sorry to interrupt your majesty, but the bandit has been captured." My eyes widdened at this news.

"The bandit," I rubbed my grey beard. "Tend towards the queen's every need until I return." I grabbed my sword from besides my throne.

"Be safe, My King," Queen Brody called out after me.

"I will, My Queen," I blew her a kiss and left the room.

Fucking bandit.

"King Mar-Mar," my old pal Mitch called out. His attire was covered in ash and half-burnt to his his skin.

"King Marlon," I corrected.
"Should I even bother to deciper why you are covered in soot and smell like burning flesh?"

"Working on new explosive technology for your army to use, my royalness. It's coming along nicely."

"Good, carry on." We went our seperate ways as I turned down the long narrow hallway towards the dungeon.

"It's been so long, your highness," a light feminine voice spoke.

"Why aren't you working," I sternly spoke, not facing her.
"Do I need to get my knights again?"

"No, but I need you. My king, I have a vision." Against my better judgement, I turned towards the red headed see-er.

"Madame Minerva, I-"

"Hush my king," she grabbed my arm and lead me to her library. Leather cover books scattered across the floorboards as loose papers and maps sprawled across every table and chair. Candle slowly burning in a sage marked circle in the middle of the room. Part of me wanted to execute her just for these creepy vibes. Another part of me wanted to know what this see-er saw. After all, she was never wrong. Unlike her twin....

"Oh wise see-er, what do you have in tale for me today?" She closed her eyes and began to mutter something in a foriegn language.

"Death. I....see death, my king."