mindless minerva

[Minerva's thoughts as the zombie bites slowly infect her body and mind] [Hella scrap but I need something to post]

Fucking walkers. Piece of shit....god this stings. Already bad enough I thought I was gonna lose my arm but now.....I can't survive this....it's all because of..
"CLEMENTINE," I screamed in fury. "FUCK YOU!!" With a grenade in hand, I rip out the pin and throw it at her. The explosion attracts the attention of more undead.

If I dont kill her, surely the walkers will. Oh fuck, there surrounding me. Um, THERE! My axe!

Hacking the zombie into bits, one by one, I see Clementine and the boy escaping.

Too many walkers...I will kill them soon...

The world seems so much bigger when you are moments from dying, death at every corner as well as in your veins.

I look at the bite on my arm.

Yeah, this ain't a dream. Fuck...I-
Fuck it.
I was surely to die. Maybe this is payback...payback for using Vi...breaking her...using the best parts of her for my selfish desires....
If there is a Heaven, I'm surely not on the guest list.

Looking from the hill, I see Violet, Clem, the boy, and Tennessee.

Tenn....god he probably hates me....I killed Sophie....I....ruined...everything....if I die, I want to die with him....

A sinister smirk stamped on my face. Looking behind to find a horde of walkers, an idea crossed my mind.

"Nevermind the darkness,
Nevermind the storm,
Nevermind the blood red moon,
The night will be over soon."

I used to sing that song all the time, whenever anyone was scared. Surely they all are now. A song meant to free ourselves from the restraints of fear, only has trapped up tighter and threw out the key.

Tennessee always had a good heart, too bad that's the same thing that was going to get him killed. His caring soul will soon join mine in the afterlife, arms open waiting for him.

"Tenn, that's not your sister anymore," I overhear Clementine talk.

I hate her. Killing Marlon, overthrowing the school, getting others killed....stealing Violet...she will die....

Before he could respond, I fired off the gun.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING SPEAK TO HIM! HE DESERVES TO BE WITH HIS FAMILY!"

Of course Clem wanted to prove to Tenn that I was evil, that I'm not the same, that I will die in mere minutes. But I couldn't allow that.

Arrows she shot mowed down my army of walkers but I stood tall.

Fuck you Clementine!

I swiftly kicked her and almsot stabbed her with the axe but she rolled away.

Fuck.

I turned to find Violet loading the bow.

Not again you little shit.

I ram into her, causing the bow and its arrows to drop into the river below.

Now it's your turn to die!

I turn to Clementine, with gun in hand. As I fired the trigger, it was out of ammo.

Fuck. Reload.

She grabbed me as soon as I loaded the pistol and headbutted me, causing me to relinquish the gun to her. I spit blood at her as she aimed at me, causing her to miss her fatal shot at me. Taking my axe, I chop into her leg, causing her to howl in pain and fall back onto the bridge's edge.

You will die, Clem. It's time for you to-
I lifted the axe overhead and as I began to swing it, she shot me in the shoulder. I stumbled back into the horde of walkers and they viciously rip away at me, tearing me apart.

AJ fired a bullet into Tennessee's neck and his body fell to the ground.

"Come with me....," I smiled as the life left my body as well as his. Everything began to go black as the cries of Violet was the last thing I heard. Music to my ears.

A/N ummm...yeah. so...yeah. i...i have no words. I just- well shit😂this been in the drafts for like a week and I decided to publish before this hectic week sooooooo..ya.
Xoxo -Chantel