uno reverse

[Reversed Apocolyaspe AU where Violet is the closeted newcomer, taking care of AJ and Clem is the Erickson emo bisexual, still heartbroken over Minnie]

Narrator's POV

Traveling down an old abbandoned road, the sun peaks above the thick flourishing trees of the forest. In a decently rusted ruby red '98 Impala, 17 year old Violet focused less of her attention on to the road and more so on her young passenger sleeping soundly in the backseat. His chocolate tanned skin, his thick afro, his small feet, she studied him like artwork. Her short blonde hair blew in the wind as she rolled her window down. Her green eyes, like emeralds in the sunlight. 9 fingers left on the leathery wheel as she turned a corner into an abbandoned house. She parked the car and gently shook AJ awake. He groaned and yawned.

Vi's POV

"Home?," he asked, half asleep. I shooked my head.

"Pit stop for suppiles." I grabbed my cleaver and AJ grabbed his gun.
"What do we do in a new place?," I asked AJ.

"Look for a way out," he assured me. As I picked the lock to the front door, he stood guard. The door creaked open and 2 walkers were tied together, sitting in a chair.

"Monsters," AJ looked at them with a sort of devilish spark in his eyes.

"You know what to do," I whispered as I searched around for food, hearing his grunts as he stabs the couple in their heads. After grabbing the only few cans of food that weren't spoiled, me and AJ quietly escaped back to the car. As we loaded the food into the trunk, AJ spotted a stranger.

"Vi!" I turned around to find a male, much older than 40, being surrounded by walkers. I sighed and grabbed my cleaver.

"Lets go AJ!" We quicky ran to the poor bastard and sliced open walker heads. The man, curled up in a fetal position, stood up and thanked us.

"My name is Abel. I have a group called the Delta. We could use more of your brave souls-"

"We work alone. Thanks but no thanks, Abel was it," I interrupted. Turning away, he grabbed my arm.

"That wasn't an invite. Come with me or die." He pulled onto my arm, causing me to lose balance and fall into him.

"Vi! Move!," was all I heard before hearing 2 guns go off. I tried to get up but the burning sensation in my chest overcame me. "VI YOU'RE HURT!" I look down at my chest and see a single bullet wound and blood pouring out onto my clothes. I looked besides myself to find the bastard we saved limping off as walkers close in around him.

Son of a bitch.

"We gotta go kiddo," I groan as I found the strength to stand up. AJ hopped into the driver's seat and I laid in the back.
"Just like how we practice...." I could hear walkers closing in on us. AJ turned the key and we excelerated away, faster than lightning. Wasn't long before the location of a tree, AJ's lack of driving ability, and a herd of walkers combined into a disasterous car crash. Everything went black, everything went numb.

* * * * *
"Ugh. Fuck. What happened?," I groan as I regain consciousness. My head was bandaged, along with my chest, and I was lying in an actual bed for the first time in years. Attempting to get out of bed seems futile as my ankles have been shackled to the bed railings. Laying back, I ponder what had happened since the car crash. My memory is a blur and I just close my eyes, awaiting whoever. A few minutes pass and the door creaks open. I reach for my cleaver but realize it was taken. A little boy, not much other than 10 stood by my bed.

"Good you're awake." His skin reminded of black dark roasted coffee, my favorite. His eyes were as equally dark but I saw pureness within them. I was intreguied by his burn scar over the right side of his head and ear. He caught me staring and frowned. "Hey...I'm Tenn. Short for Tennessee." He held out a shaky hand and I happily shook it.