three strikes

[Down for one night, like I got three strikes.] [Listening to this after work and an insprational spark came to me.] [CLOUIS]

Louis's POV [and yes, he is tongueless. Don't murder me. Or do.]

Looking at Clem smash in walker heads, seeing their brains- moreorless what left of them- splatter against the trees, it was like watching the world series in person. The way the metallic red blood splattered against her face, the strength she possessed as she stabbed a walker in its decaying skull, myself being starstucken was an understatement.

Violet sat on top of the walls, bow in hand as she struck walkers from afar. Without her precious cleaver, she turned to long ranged weapons instead.

AJ stood besides Violet, finger on the trigger as I held my precious "Chairles" in hand. Stepping up besides a decaying walker on the ground, I heard Clementine's voice.

"Batter, batter, SWING," she yelled as I cleanly struck the infected head deep into the woods. "HOMERUN LOUIS! WOOHOO!" She cheered and hugged me, all I could do was smile and silently chuckle.

After ridding the surrounding areas of the undead, me and Clem headed inside the secured walls of the school grounds. AJ amd Violet walked indoors but I was stopped in my tracks by a certain curly haired lover.

"I love you, Be-LOU-ga." She gave me a small peck on the cheek before skipping away.

Maybe I should become a professional walker-ball player. Chicks dig sporty dudes.

"And here comes Erickson's own numba uno star, Louis Sinclaire," Violet cheered as she jumped down from the wall. I smiled and gave her a thumbs up. Although I miss my voice, it's good seeing others carry on my spirit and jokes through their voices.

"Nice hit Lou," AJ tugged on my jacket. "Do you think you can teach me?" I nodded and lead him back outside the gates, into the forest. One of the rock traps triggered and impailed a walker to the ground. I stood close enough to the undead creature to hit its head off but not get my leg bitten, following a familiar fate....

I looked at AJ and got into a batting stance, which he proceeded to copy. I lifted "Chairles" up into the air, tightly gripping the moddified chair leg. After 2 deep breaths, I pull back and viciously swing at the walker's head, chucking it meters and meters away. AJ cheered and appaulded.

"That was awesome!!!!"

For once in my life, I felt like I was more than the butt of a joke, the jokster, or just an annoying voice. People actually cared about me more than they would care to willingly admit. AJ's tighy hug around me prove to be enough justification that I am loved. And that's better than anything I could ever say.