voiceless love

[PyreFlie thanks for the topic for this story, don't mind me, im just moving stories around but this gotta give ya the shoutout ♡]

Gay spray painted onto my blue locker door in black paint which was still wet and deipling against the cild, metallic door. I sighed and twisted my locker combination. 34-18-7. The locker clanked open and I grabbed my textbooks and backpack.

Final period was over and it was time to go home, that is, if you had one. Shutting my locker, the painted word striked me again, this time bringing more than fear into my heart. The hallways were vacant and silent. No kids laughing. No teachers swearing. Complete and utter silence, a deafening bliss. Ripped jeans and a flannel shirt, I was the living definition of gay. I silently walked through the halls and left the rotting shithole of a school known as Erickson. 

Walking with no destination, just wanting to escape this horrible life. It was the middle of November and colourful leaves glowing beautiful autumn colors swirled around me and crunched beneath my Doc Martens. The streets and sidewalks were vacant and the only sounds were that of the rustling seasonal winds. Normal kids would've gone home with their moms and dads but not me. I have no family. My mom died in a drunken car crash when I was younger and my father-
His whereabouts were always unknown ever since I was conceived. 

Louis always offers me a room to stay, he is my bestest friend, as he puts it. I turned down Anchor Lane and stare in awe at his mansion. White marble columns supporting the exterior of the all white mansion. 13 cars of different foriegn brands and colours parked in the driveway. And one sweet pitbull puppy laying on her back in the grass, Rosie. Louis waved to me as Rosie ran to my feet, begging me for head scratches. Louis whistled for Rosie and motioned for me with excitement. I was rather a bit confused, what could possibly make the richest kid in school excited? I raced towards him as he stepped into his house. Sitting on an all white leather sofa, a young caramel toned girl with curly mocha hair sat, playing Call of Duty: Zombies. In that moment, I knew. I knew she was special. I knew she was my everything.

She turned towards me as she died, her face once full of frustration and anger, softened and reveal a toothy grin with blushing cheeks. Louis gave each of us a whiteboard and markers as he smirked and headed upstairs. I blushed as I looked back at this mysterious girl. She took one more look at me before frantically scrambling to write. Mere seconds later, she turned the board to me.

I'm Mute Clementine

I popped off the top of the purple marker and began to write.

I'm Mute Violet

She wiped off her writing with her jacket sleeve and began to write some more.

You go to Erickson too?

I nodded. Clementine smiled and began to think as I wrote down some words.

This may be a bit blunt, but you're really beautiful

We both blushed and she began to write.

So are you ♡

Louis' footsteps echoed as he walked back down the stairs with beverages and snacks.

Although we are mute, I bet you have a cute voice.

Clementine shrugged and grabbed the whiteboard.

Been mute all my life. What about you?

I nodded, agreeing with her as I grabbed a green marker.

Got into a car accident, lost my ability to speak over a decade ago.

Clementine tilted her head in a bit of confusion before grabbing a red marker.

I'm 17 how about you?

I looked at the calendar, today was November 18th. I pointed to the 18 and Clementine smiled.

What a cute, gay adult you are

I blushed, turning beat red as Louis came to see us. His look of confusion as he turned to Clementine and she just shrugged as she whipped away the whiteboard and smiled at me.
I knew she was special. And I was right. When Louis turned and headed towards the kitchen, Clementine began to rapidly scribble.

Louis was right about you, Violet. He "said" you were sweet. Text me some time ♡ (xxx)-xxx-xxxx

I blushed intensively and typed the numbers into my phone. 

Clementine ♡ was her contact name, my mute love, all thanks to Louis.