corruptous amongous (part three)

[Continuation from the corruptous amongous part one & two oneshots]

Narrator's POV
As the sunlight began to break free from the night's dark hands, the kids awoken to all find a sealed envelope on their bedside nightstands.

Dear New Recruits,
Today we will be picking a select few to take part in our gifted programs here at Delta Academy. Show up to the fields just before dusk and show us your powers. Good luck
-The Delta Academy

The kids' faces glowed and smiled as they prepared for a long day of training.

Clementine's POV
"Arthomodous fanmore revolo," I read aloud from my book. Nothing happened. I threw my wand down in a raging fury.
"Nothing ever fuckin works!" I punched the wall, waking Sophie from her slumbers.

"CLEM!"

I turn around to find her staring at me in fear.

"Your hand...." she pointed to my hand. A gashing wound violently bled out onto the white carpet.

"Fuck. Shit. I-"

"Healdous falma delda," she calmly recited and immediately I frozen still, unable to move.

"SOPHIE," I cried out. She ignored me and grabbed gauze and a hand wrap from our bathroom. Her lackluster eyes looked into my raging guilt eyes and she jusg went back to mending my wounds.

"Sophie, I-"

She waved a hand infront of me, causing me to go mute.

"I love you Clementine, I really do. But your rage fits, they scare me. I'm afraid that maybe....." her voice trailed off.

"Soph-"

"What if I'm the wall? What if you beat me next?!" She sunk into the ground, wrapping her arms over her legs.
"I love you but I fear you. And....and...." her voice silenced as her crying cracked the silence. I knelt down besides her.

"If you're scared of me then..." I looked at the ground. "Defiscious waletda marro." A silver metallic collar attatched itself to my neck.
"It's an anger management collar. If I'm too furious just command it to treat me. It only works with your voice." Her tears subsided and she looked at me with her red puffy eyes.

"How do I know if it works?"

"Test it."

"Okay....Clementine, stop."

The collar blinked red and shocked me intensely for what felt like an eternity. I fell to the floor as cooked human flesh stentched the room.

"Clem!"

"I'm fine," I groaned. "I deserve this."

                     *      *      *      * 

Violet's POV
"Minerva, wake up," I whinned. It was a quarter past noon and she was still unconscious as if this was hibernating season.

"Wake me up at noon," she mumbled in her sleep.

"IT'S PAST NOON!"

Her loud snores were enough evidence to prove she wasn't going to wake up anything soon. I grabbed my wand and headed out for breakfast- or lunch, maybe brunch, whatever they served at this time.

"Closed for renovation," I read aloud from the cafeteria door. I groaned and  began making my way back to my room when a voice spoke out to me.

"Violet, come here." Against my better judgement, I followed the familiar sounding voice around the corner.