IDKHBTFM

[Been obssessed with this song from an instragram edit of violet and minerva (the account is catra.xx). Idk I just really liked the edit, the song, ofc the game. Anyways, Criminal AU, Violet & Minerva. Just read it.]

9:12 P.M.
We should be asleep or at the very least, trying to. Savannah, Georgia always looked so beautiful at night. The illuminating lights of the city against the rustic red of the setting sun. I'd kill to have one night under the stars again, just like how things used to be. A million dying stars shining brilliantly overhead. The cresent moon shinning upon us as we kiss, bathing in the chilling of the moonlight. Things weren't like that anymore.

9:57 P.M.
My red hair blew against the bitter cold winds of the nighttime. Staring lawfully at my lover, I could see her sin-filled smile as she stalked a quiet, dim lit convience store. Part of me wanted to convince her against anymore crimes. Another part of me loved seeing the fear and blood of our victims as we scavenge their stores, homes, and cars. Like blowing out a candle, the sparks in their eyes went out and bodies would lay cold against the floor.

10:04 P.M.
"Are we doing it?" Violet silently nodded and turned towards me. Her ocean green eyes now streaking with blood red. Her fists shakily grasp mine.

"I love you," her voice was shaky but I felt sincerity behind her words. As much as I wanted to believe her, as much as I wanted to blindly follow my lover's lead, I felt somewhat guilty about it all.

10:12 P.M.
She grabbed her gun and loaded it. Her weapon choice was unusual, she normally preferred her meat cleaver to slash their throats.

"Lets go," she softly spoke but I heard the commanding in her tone. She lead the way through the dense shrubbery, away from the streetlights. She motioned for me to enter the empty store first. Taking a deep breath, I pushed against the glass door and entered the a/c cooled building. A man greeted me with a thick Indian accent as he focussed his attention back onto the news. I peaked out the window as I filled a shopping basket with milk, eggs, and other essentials. The plan was I gather enough food for at least a month, leave the basket at the front, ask to use the restroom, then Violet comes into to rob the cashier and I disarm him. Usually Violet does the deed in killing the hostage but lately she has ordered me to do it. Against my morals, I kill them in cold blood, to satisfy Violet.....

Shaking my head, I grabbed another basket and filled it with personal hygenic products and canned goods. Once both baskets were overflowing with goods and products, I headed towards the front of the store.

"That's alot of stuff. Shopping for just yourself?" His conversation only sparked more anxiety within me.

"Me and a few friends," I muttered as I looked at my watch.

10:20 P.M.

"Um do you have a bathroom here?" I grabbed the tampons and muster up a toothy grinn. The man flustered and grabbed his keys as he lead me to the back of the store.

"I'm sorry for the mess. I haven't had a chance to clean it." As he unlocked the door, Violet came raging into the store.

"HANDS UP OR I'LL SHOOT," she yelled as she pointed the gun at us. I obeyed and raised my hands as did he. We both walk towards the cash register.

"Withdrawl all the money," she demanded. "Red, you grab his wallet and keys." I nodded my head and grabbed her requested items from his pockets. I'd be lying if Violet's dominance and authoritative stature over us wasn't giving me a bit of fear.

"Here's all the money, I swear!" The man handed over a total of $566 to the blonde. Sweat rolled down his forehead and stained his underarms of his grey t-shirt.
"Please, I have a wife and 3 kids. I just wanna go home."

Unsatisfied with his words, Violet shot the man, dead. His lifeless body collasping to the ground as his red, metallic blood pools at my heels.

"Lets go before the cops get here. He triggered the alarm," Violet laughed as she grabbed the baskets of merchandise. I was frozen in place, a dead body at my feet staring up at me with its lifeless eyes.

"Minerva! We have to go!" I heard her voice and the faint sirens in the distance. How was I to live with the fact his wife will wake up in bed without another being there? How was I gonna live with the fact his kids would grow up fatherless, wondering why he never came home?

"You useless lesbian," she grabbed my arm and pulled me into the dark forest as cops arrive and surround the store. We took off running into the night, far, far away from civilization, underneath the aid of the dark night.