ģ[!÷çHį^Ğ øŲŤ

[[Error: ³⁰³: çœŕûpťəđ ďæťą_x-_o-_z-_l-_ file downloading...]]

01100011010001010001110101000011
"Clementine.....Clem......Cļə?èňț/nė.."
01000110001010111000011000111000
"Çāň 《ou heŕé mē.....ť&is ı§ ŁƏƏ...."
11001001100011000111000011100012
[Çøřřůþťəđ Ďæťà Đəťəčťəď]
[System Override, Shutting Down....]
[Goodbye, Telltales.....]
_______________________________________

"Clementine? Can you hear me? It's Lee," I spoke out. Surrounded by complete darkness, I was unsure of where I was, what happened to me. Last thing I remembered I was bitten and Clementine obeyed my final request. Now I'm in complete darkness, alone.

"Lee?," her voice called out. It echoed in the darkness but had no source of where it came from. Frantically, I ran. Ran in a direction until I hit a wall, pretty goddamn hard. I fell to the floor and the wall tidalwaved in numbers. Once I got back onto my feet, I touched the wall again and the white numbers rippled in small waves along the wall.

"001100, what is this?" I dragged me hand as I walked along the wall, only ones and zeros appearing.

"Łəē...," the voice echoed again, this time with a very obstructed voice.
"hėłP mə....." I ran towards the voice, helplessly lost in this void. I stopped in my tracks to be surrounded by darkness. Brushing my hand against the wall, I noticed a '2' appear and the room began to shake and collaspe.

"WARNING! WARNING! CORRUPTED FILE DETECTED!" An unknown but loud voice screached monotonedly at me. The floor beneath my feet gave out and I was too late to move and accepted my fate. But sometimes, things go astray. A young female in ripped denim and leather grabbed my arm and pulled me up from my scripted fate.

"Lee?," she asked as I gathered to my feet. I looked at the girl and the words came right out of my mouth.

"Clementine." She nodded. I stared at the one legged young woman sitting across from me on the bleak, black ground. Scars and blood covered her body. Curly brown hair ruthlessly tied into a ponytail.

"I couldn't let you go, not again," she whispered as she grabbed 2 sturdy crutches from behind her and pulled herself up.

"What is this place? Where are we? What happened to me, to you, to EVERYTHING?!" Clementine held up a thin plastic box and tossed it to me.
"TellTales The Walking Dead Game," I read aloud. "A choose-your-fate story game based solely on player-made choices." I looked up at Clementine, she remained unfazed. I was in utter shock and horror.

"Our lives are all a lie. We don't live, we are controlled. And this "life" lead me to THIS!" She pointed to her stump.
"We had to escape. Before this game could be released and we'd have to relive hell on earth over and over repeatedly for the enjoyment of others for all of eternity."

"We aren't real."

"Nope, not one bit."

"Do you think they will hate us?"

"Why would people care about fictional characters? And if they did, surely it wouldn't be much."

[A/N: how ironic.]

"So where do we go?" Clementine shrugged and hopped along a dark trail into a bright light.

"Wherever the hell we want. This is the Internet. The only good thing that came from humans." I looked around stargazing and admiring it all. A hundred million different colours, a billion different faces, extraordinary designs and creatures alike.

"What I'd do for some bourbon," I smiled.

"Welcome to Freedom, Lee. I've missed you."

"I've missed you too, Clementine. Let's have fun. Together."

[A/N i have a love/hate relationship with this oneshot....]