corruptous amongous (part one)

[Witch/Wizard AU where Erickson is a school for miscieavous magical kids and The Delta is a recruitment school looking for the best to help them with their plans....] [A/N so this is so. fucking. long. imma split this up. Probably will publish pt 2 after exams or whatever but for now, enjoy :) ]

"Armorious nefarda leosia," Violet read aloud from her magic textbook. Her pet puppy, Rosie, looked up at her.

"My dear, you are saying it wrong," the puppy spoke as she walked over to Violet. She sighed and handed Rosie the book.

"I can never pronounce these stupid spells correctly. The Delta will never recruit me."

"Practice makes perfect, love." Violet rolled her eyes and removed her glasses and laid them on her nighstand.

"I think it's time for a break. Don't you agree?"

Rosie wagged her tail and jumped onto the bed.

"Nap time," Rosie yawned as she laid on Violet's tummy and dozed off into slumber. Violet soon followed into a deep, dark slumber.

****
Clementine Marsh. 17 years old. One of the top magic kids in her class.

"Fadool marosh tyla," she recited from her book. From her boiling cauldron, a lime-green cloud of smoke rose. "Finally, after all these years of studying," she began as she walked towards the pot. In the smoke, a dark figure appeared.

"Clementine," the figure spoke darkly, "My daughter, it's been so long."

"Father, I am sure that once Delta recruits me, I will be able to bring you back. Erickson will rue the day they banished you to the Under Realms."

"I'm proud of you. Once we are together again, we will rule this place-" the smoke dispersed and the man disappeared. Clementine angerly smashed a glass beaker against her wall, watching as it exploded into hundreds of pieces. She leaned against her dresser mirror and stared at herself in it. Her brown, honey eyes grew dark red, almost resembling blood. Her dark brown hair grew grey. Can't reveal....must keep this a secret. At least for now.
She took a few deep breaths and her body returned to normal. Her black and white spotted cat jumped from the bed to her dresser, spooking Clementine.

"How much longer," the cat spoke as it cleaned itself.

"The Delta is coming tomorrow and recruiting 3 of us," she spoke back as she rubbed the cat's ears. "Hopefully, not much longer. I don't know how much longer I can keep this under control." The cat jumped onto her head.

"My dear, it'll be okay."

"I hope you're right, Mittens."

"I always am."

Clementine carried Mittens to their bed and laid down, hoping tomorrow would hurry up and the plan would work out in her favor.

****
"Louis, don't fuck it up."

"Shut up, Aasim. Or I'll get Rodney to eat you." The two boys both look back at Louis' pet demon dog, Rodney, who resembled something of a Rottie and Husky mix, but ya know, dead.

The dog laid on the bed, wagging his tail. "I don't harm people, Louis. Ya should know that by now."

"Well what's the point of having an undead dog if it can't kill anyone?"

Aasim walked over and petted the dog. "He's soft for a ghost."

"I'm not a ghost nor alive. I take whatever form I want. Even-" The dog shapeshifted into Louis. "Even this handsome son-of-a-bitch." Louis rolled his eyes before grabbing his spell book.