mute louis

[Based off of the romance violet/save violet choices; a continuation after ep. 4]

Narrator's POV

Louis sat at his piano alone. Playing beautiful music, a single tear dripped onto the piano keys. The room felt empty without his musical voice to compliment the equally beautiful music. He sighs and walks away from the thing that used to give him much happiness. Grabbing a notepad and pen, he leaves the building and sit on the porch outside, looking around for something to give him the feeling of a voice once more.

Louis' POV

"Hey Louis, you okay?" I looked up to find AJ taking Rosie for a walk. I scribble down on my notepad.

Im fine thanks :)

AJ frowns and looks at me. "I'm sorry about what happened with your tongue."

I should have kept my mouth shut

"Lily was a bad guy. She won't hurt you anymore, I made sure of it." He rested a hand on my shoulder.

I just wanna be alone. If anyone needs me, I'm going to the bell tower.

"Love you Lou," he hugged me as he and Rosie walked away. I sigh and wipe my watering eyes as I walked to the bell tower. Seems empty, nobody's here. The sweet smell of the daisies and roses greeted my nostrils as I inhailed their sweet welcome. Now that we put in a ramp for Clem, getting to the top was less of a death wish. As I neared the top, I looked out into the world from above. The sun was still high in the sky, complimented by a few white, fluffy clouds. The evergrowing forestry taking up much of my view. A beautiful view that left me-
Speechless.

(*rim shot*)
(Don't kill me for that joke.)

I think I could sit here forever, just staring at the world below. Watch as the leaves fall so gracefully down to the earth below. The calming breeze of the winds calmed me as I laid down and fell into a deep slumber. The best sleep I've had in a long, long time.

****
"Lou? Lou," I groan as a familiar female voice awakens me from my sleep. Violet.
"Hey. AJ said you'd be up here." I sat up to wave and laid back down, facing away from Violet. "Look. I know you're still shaken from the incident but-" I couldn't bare her words any longer. I viciously grabbed my notepad and scribbled my thoughts so fast, I feared the paper would catch flames.

How would YOU understand what I feel? You didnt get your tongue cut out, leaving you a mute, broken shell of who you once were. You cannot understand what this is like. The pain emotionally and physically.

I wanted to write more but as I looked at the notepad, drips of water stained the pages. Violet hovered over me as she read the words and witnessed my emotional disaster.

"I-" Violet gave up on using words to describe. Her warm embrace of a hug was use as her words. Her salty tears dripped onto my jacket as mine did to hers. "I had no idea, Lou....I'm sorry. Clem should've saved you."

I scribbed onto the notepad as Violet dried our tears.

She loves you. She saved you and you're still here. That's all that matters. The Delta could've did worse to you. At least I'm alive.

"But still...." I shook my head.

I'm happy for my gay bestie and her true love

She rolled her eyes and she hugged me again. "Imma miss your annoying singing."

Me too

(A/N kind of a scrap, could've been better but I decided to make one last small oneshot. Got 2 long ones on the way. Will probably post them in a week-ish or so. Idk been inna slump lately...)