"Violet's Mine"

(Apocolyptic AU; set after Ep.4 of the final season, ill sighted Vi and unharmed Lou) [jealousy of the unexpected kind; take that how ever you mean it, yall won't expect the ending i guarentee.]

Clementine's POV

When Louis tags along on fishing trips, ya know something's bound to go wrong. Sure I loved the guy, but WHY CAN'T I HAVE ONE DAY OF PEACE WITH MY BEST FRIEND?!

"So who do you think would win in a fight? Me or Aasim?" Violet and I looked at each other and then at the lovable dreadheaded boy.

"Aasim," we both say in unisom. Louis's jaw drops to the ground.

"Well then-"

"Lou, we love ya-" I began

"Dude you can't open a pickle jar." Violet laughed as she clentched her walking stick. Her vision is slowly restoring in her right eye but she likes to have a firm understand of her surroundings by using the stick Rosie fetched for her.

"So how are my pirate buddies doing? We have one legged Clem and Blindy the Blonde," Louis smirked. Violet rolled her eye and hit Louis in the leg with her stick. Louis fell over and cletched his leg.

"And now we have broken legged Lou," she devlishly smirked. I held out my hand and helped Louis back to his feet.

"Okay okay, no more messing with yall."

We both nodded and continued walking along to our usual fishing spot.

"Me and Clem will grab the spears, don't fuck up anything while we're gone," Violet instructed. I followed her inside the shed. She sat on one of the chairs and sighed as she unraveled her eyepatch.

"Vi," I spoke gently.

She sighed and turned to me. Her eye was pure white, nothing to distinguish she had sight in it. I walked over to her and kissed her on her cheek.

"I can barely see things," she whispered. "I'm slowly regaining my sight but..."

"It'll be okay Violet. I promise." She gave me a half hearted smile as she put her eyepatch back on and grabbed the spears.

"Lets go fishing."

Louis was sitting on a rock by the river, holding his knife readily in his hand. Waiting for the moment to strike. Violet held up her finger at me and stealthily creeped over to Louis. Taking a deep breath, she yelled "BOO" at him, causing him to attack. Her scream of pain was enough for me to rush over. She held her chest, a deep bloody puncture wound was revealed. Louis dropped his knife and grabbed Violet.

"It's okay Vi. I got you!" He reassured. I grabbed the knife and the fish he caught and hurried after the two.

"Open the gate," Louis yelled as he nears the school. Willy and Tenn scrambled to open the metal doors as he held his bloodied best friend in arms. "Where's Ruby? We got an emergency!" Ruby rushed from the tattered couch and horror filled her eyes.

"Take her upstairs, I'll take care of her," she rushed into the school building after Louis. I stood at the steps, breathless and worried. Louis came out a few minutes later with guilt written all over his face.

"Louis..."

"It's my fault. I caused this."
He stared at his boots against the concrete steps.
"I....I hurted her."

"You didn't mean to."
He sat there as silent tears escaped his eyes. I gently wiped them away as Ruby came from inside.

"Violet's awake in her room-"
Before she could finish her sentence, me and Louis ran upstairs to the rooms. As we opened Violet's door, AJ and Violet laid on the bed, hugging.

"Violet's mine," he yelled as he hugged Violet tighter. Violet smiled and kissed his forehead.

"What can I say guys," she smiled and placed her arm around AJ. "My little protector."

Louis's mouth drop along with mine. My girlfriend, my best friend, stolen by AJ.

"Clem, you can have her when she heals up. You too Louis." AJ smirked. Violet smiled and looked at me.

"I'm fine babe. Let AJ do this. I love the little guy."

A/N: idk this was cute in my head. Anyways back to writing.