you should see me in a crown

[Lyrics AU] [A corrupted Alvin Junior is fed up with the supression of his anger and moral desires to kill.]

"You should see me in a crown," AJ chuckled. The Erickson kids all lined up in the courtyard.
"I'm gonna run this nothing town," he loaded his gun. 12 silver bullets found a new home within its chambers.
"Make em bow, one by one, one by..." his dark eyes filled with bloodlust stared at Clementine. The girl who raised him since he was a newborn. She took care of him like he was her own flesh and blood.
"One." He fired off the gun, nobody was killed. Everyone exhailed in relief.
"I like they way they all.....scream!" He shot Marlon in the head. His lifeless body dropping onto the ground below. His blood covered Clementine and Brody, who were standing on both sides of him. Everyone stood still, fearing one misstep or move would be enough justification for him to shoot again.
"Tell me which one is worst; living or dying first." He walked to Marlon's body and marked himself with his blood.
"Sleeping inside a hearse. I don't dream." Another shot sounded off resulting in no casualties.
"I'm okay. I'm not your baby," he aimed the gun at Clementine.
(Song change because you can only replay a song so much before you get fed up.) (Bury a friend - billie ellish)
"What do you want from me? Why don't you run from me? What are you wondering? What do you know? Why aren't you scared of me? Why do you care for me? When we all fall asleep-" AJ fired the gun at Louis, stricking him in the chest, fatally.
"-where do we go?" Clementine helplessely watched as her lover laid on the ground, dead. Tears streamed down her face.
"Bury a friend, I wanna end me." He shot 2 bullets at Violet, one hit her chest, the other struck her head. Her body dropped to the ground and grew cold.
[Song change 'cuz Spotify, hahaha] [ilomilo- billie ellish]
"I can't lose another life." He reloaded the gun.
"Hurry, I'm worried." 3 shots fired, 3 friends laid dead. Aasim, struck in the neck. Ruby, struck in the chest. Mitch, struck in the head.
"The friends I've had to bury, bury, bury, they keep me up at night."
"Even if it's just a lie," he looked at Tenn.
"Remember not get to close to stars. They never gonna give you love like ours," 2 more gunshots ringed into the late night. Omar and Willy dropped to the ground. Only Tenn, Clem, and Minerva remained.
[One last song change] [bad guy- billie ellish- cuz why not?]
"I'm the tough guy, like it really rough guy, just can't get enough guy," he shot Minerva 4 times; neck, head, stomach, heart.
"I'm the bad guy," he shot Tenn next in the neck.
"Duh." Finally, he shot Clementine, unloading half a clip. 12 dead bodies laid on the ground and their bloods mixed together in the center at the flag pole.
"I like when you get mad. I guess I'm pretty glad that you're alone." He looked at Lily as she stood at Erickson's gates. She applauded at AJ's killings. He smiled. Not a smile of innocence and happiness. A maniacal smile of madness and murder. Sweet AJ was no more. The old AJ is dead. This AJ belonged to the Delta now.