how romantic!

[Aasim on a date with Ruby; continuing from "strawberries and text messages".]

"Ya know I've never been on a date before," Ruby spoke sweetly in her southern accent.

"Neither have I," Aasim admitted, his cheeks blushing bright red as he loving stared at Ruby. The beach, a normally bustling place filled with people and pets of all ages and assortments, soaking up rays in the sun or dipping in the chilly, salty waters of the ocean. Tonight was different. A vaccant beach just for the two of them. If there was a god above, they have painted the heavens so brightly in the skies this evening. Crimson red and baby blue interwining their romantics and illustrating a vibrant violet that so graciously blessed the sky's color pallet. The tangerine colour from the sun radiated a warming glow upon the two young lovers sitting on the beach. Aasim gazed at Ruby, her strawberry blushed hair gently flowing in the wind, her freckled cheeks blushed ever so tenderfully as he interlocked their fingers.

"How come you fell for me, darlin? I ain't exactly the prettiest apple on the tree," her question left Aasim tongue-tied and at a lost for words until he looked out into the vast blue ocean.

"Perfection is stupid. No one can be perfect. I love you for you, Ruby. Imperfectly perfect!" He blushed at the realization of his words and looked away. Ruby's cheeks grew redder than her hair as she pulled him into a tender, sweet kiss. As the two lovers pulled away, their hearts racing so fast, they feared that it would jump out of their chests. They moved closer on the blanket sprawled across the sand, not minding that big of a deal on personal space.

"I love sunsets," Ruby happily sighed as she stared onto the horizons as the citrus coloured sun soon faded into the ever-growing midnight skies, dancing along the millions and millions of stars.

"I think I do too," Aasim smiled as he kissed Ruby one final time. "Cmon, lets grab some ice cream. I'll buy you a strawberry cone." Inticed by the offer, she humbly accepts it and walks hand in hand with Aasim.

"How romantic," unknown strangers stopped and were swooned by the young couple and their affection towards one another.

A/N: short oneshot ik. Fuckin had this idea for like 3 weeks and idk. Flop. Fucking FLOPPED. Like anyone reads these anyways...