#summerloverbummer

"I better find your heart," she sighed as she striked a match against the matchbox. She looked at the small flame at her fingertips as it slowly ate away at the wooden stick from which it was created.
"I better find your lover, 'cause it's not me."

"I tried," I replied as I inhailed the blunt perched upon my lips.
"I tried, goddamit."

She looked at me, her crimson hair flowing gently in the subtle winds. Her emerald eyes staring me like a predator stalking its prey. She sighed once again before standing to her feet, looking down on me like she always did.
"I'll move out-"

"Babe, I-" She whinced at the word.
"Babe."
I grabbed her arm, she didn't look at me.
"Minerva."

"I didn't think this would be as painful as it is," she mumbled as she pulled away from me.
"I gotta get going, Vi." She took off my purple sweatshirt I gave her and handed it to me.
"You can have it back."

"It's too cold for you here, please, put this back on. You'll get a cold, being out here in a just a tank top." She shook her head and rubbed her hands over arms.
"It's August. I'll be fine, Vi. I'll....goodnight, Violet." I remained sitting in the tree as Minerva climbed down and began to walk away from my home. Our home....

"Why did I have to lose you too," I muttered to myself as I slipped into the hoodie to bask in her scent, even though it was quickly fading into the scent of mine.
"Why did you have to leave me...."
Tears rolled down my face as her scent completely faded from the sweatshirt and darkness fell across the skies overhead.
_______________________________________

"Do you take Miss Clementine Marsh to be your lawfully wedded wife? In sickness and in healt-"

"No," I abruptly spoke. Everyone in the venue gasped. I looked up at Clementine, in her sparkling white gown, her golden brown eyes filled with tears as I turned on my heels.
"I'm sorry. I don't love you anymore." As I began to walk away, she grabbed my arm.

"Louis....was this all a lie?" Her voice broke and quivered as I looked at her.

"I did love you, truly, I did."

"Then what's changed? I love you Louis!" I sighed as my fingers brushed through my dreadlocks.

"I lost feelings. I cannot love you anymore, this relationship, this bond, it just faded away." The room laid silent as she looked into the audience and then back at me.
"I'm sorry but I cannot lie to myself, to you, to anyone any longer. Goodbye, Clementine." I pulled away from her grasp and left the courtroom, tears falling from my eyes.
"Fucking Henderson. I have to see him." I whiped my eyes as I hopped into my limo.
"23rd and Park, step on it."

"Yessir."
_______________________________________

"I'm sorry, Mr. Henderson. Your wife passed away." I sat there in disbelief. The air around me became thick and unsufferable as my lungs refused to co-operate. I gripped my tie as I felt my head become light.
"FUCK- NURSE! DOCTOR! WE NEED HELP!" My body became weightless as I laid there on the floor as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"AASIM, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE BRO!" I groaned as my eyes opened, faintly making out Omar's afro.
"DON'T DIE ON ME MAN!"

"Tell....Louis...I...love....him....."
_______________________________________

A/N: yes, I know this is extremely short. Yes, I could've continued with Marlon & Brody, James and his lover, etc etc, but this felt right just as this. Anyways, thank you for 20k reads. More oneshots, better oneshots are coming soon, just bare with my essiential working ass for a bit longer.