deja vu part three: the truth will set you free

A continutation from my other book ●TWDG Oneshotz○ per request by Violentine11 ]

"Ugh my head," I groan as I awoken from my slumber. Violet was not besides me, theifing the covers from beneath me. She wasn't even in the room. I sat up in bed as I heard the door creak open and her creeping in.
"Violet-"

"I'M SORRY!!," she yelled as her body stiffen with guilt. I rubbed the crust from my eyes as I stared at her in the dimly lit room.

"What's the matter? You seem anxious," I yawned.

"I'm fine. Just worried, about you." She walked over and intertwined her fingers into mine. I quickly pulled away as her fingertips burned against mine. I know love is electric but....

"Vi?"

"Hm?"

"What's going on? Your touch has never gave me REAL electricity feelings..."

"Shocking, I know right?" I frowned as Violet innoccently smiled.
"I'll be honest with you. I'm....special."

"Special ed, fuck yeah. But-"

"That's not what I meant, Clem," she burrowned her eyebrows and sighed heavily.
"My life's a blessing and a curse, and now things are never gonna be the same." I was as confused as ever but before I could utter another word, she vanished into a thick cloud of ash and was out of my sight.

"VIOLET?!"

Violet's POV
"This is all wrong! Why..why am I fucking all of this up?!" I slammed my fist into the wooden desk, shaking the empty elixir bottles that laid scattered ontop of it.
"Clementine....I have to tell her." Thick green smoke spilled into my room from beneath my bed.

"Thou shall not tell thy mortal thyne secret," a deep voice echoed. "Hasth thou forgotheth thyne prophecy?"

"News flash jerk-off, it's the apocolypse! I'm sure one secret won't destroy the world much further that this disease already has," I grumble as I reached for my spellbook.

"Nein! Thou scorcerer has lost thyne mind!" I fumble open the book, looking for a loophole around my curse.

"And if I tell thou mortal, I mean, Clementine?"

"Hell will certainly be more pleasent than what has thou Counsil in tell for you." The room laid still and silent as the green smoke ceased, leaving me alone with only 3 options.

1) I tell Clementine and embrace for whatever should come of it.

2) I keep this a secret until I die.

3) I run off into wilderness and fend for myself until I die, get captured and killed, or get mauled to death by walkers.

It was clear to me in that instant.

Clementine's POV

"She just left?! Left like it was nothing?!" Louis nodded his head, sighing in disbelief.

"Yup. She did leave a note though," he handed me a water kissed postcard.

Dear Clementine ♡,
I cant do this anymore
I'm too much of a risk to you and the others to stay
So
     I've decided to leave, obviously
This hurts me way worse than it hurts you
            That's why i wrote this
Because facing you in person is harder
Way harder
Anyways
Take care of the gang for me
I'll always love you Clem