corruptous amongous (part four)

[Continuation from the other corrouptous amongous parts.]

Lily's POV
"Finally," I joyiously exclaim,"Finally, I have a worthy team capable of my plans." I stared at the mindless group of children. Their eyes are pitch black like ink and equally black veins protruded from their necks. A team of killers all for my delight.

"One...two...four...we are missing one!," Dorian called out. I studied the group and realized the blonde has escaped.

"No big deal. She's no match for us. Soliders!" The group of kids all stood in military formation, ready at the sound of my voice.
"Hunt out Violet Adlon and bring her back. Dead or alive. Dismissed." The kids all disbanded and searched for the blonde fugitive.

"I won't let an Aldon ruin my plan again. Not this time."

             *            *          *         *
Violet's POV
Racing through the halls, fearing my death is near, me and the guard hid in the basement. The cold stone floors, the leaky pipes, this felt familiar but off.

"You're an Aldon, right?" I nodded. "A decade ago, Vanessa Aldon, your mother, she joined the Delta as well."

My mother......

"She was top of the class but when Lily asked her to take part in the "experiement" she subjected your friends to, she abbandoned Lily. Lily would've gotten away with her plan too but your mother....

"She died." The guard nodded. "Yeah, I was only 7....." I turned away as I felt the familiar salty tears fall from my eyes.

"You're just like her. Brave, smart, I see alot of her in you." The guard's nurtering hug lifted my spirits as I welcomed her embrace.

"Never got your name. What is it?"

"Jane," she smiled as she kissed my forehead. "Cmon, we gotta save your classmates. Lily's plan....."

"What is she gonna do?"

"Raise the dead, destroy the motal word and then destroy ours by opening the gates to the Under Realm." My eyes widdened and stared at Jane.

"How...what...I...How did....."

"Assuming you're not going to finish any of those questions, I have an idea." The coldness of the basement crept onto my skin. I stared at the darkening room's corner as a beast with red eyes stared at me. "Don't worry. My dog is no harm." A pitch black bulldog came out from the shadows, his big, blood filled eyes staring at me. His paws slowly walked over to me, his cold nose sniffing me until he was satisfied. He immediately dropped his guard and lied at my feet on his back, exposing his belly. Relieved that he wasn't going to attack, I knelt besides him and rubbed his belly.

"Good boy," I laughed. "But how is he going to help us? The three of us versus Lily and her army?!"

"Make that 6," a young voice whispered. 3 beings came out from the darkness beneath the staircase.

"Tenn, AJ, Ruby!," I cried out as I ran to them, forcing them all into a group bear hug. "I'm glad you're safe!"

"I think I'm better off with Lily than in this deathtrap of a hug," AJ groaned. I released my grip on the group and they all gasped for air.

"We may be outnumbered but," AJ pulled out Minerva's wand,"This should help." He handed me the wand, dark red streaks engraved on the wand, intertwining with the greenery vines wrapped around the wooden stick.

"Her wand," Tenn frowned.

"Minerva's wand is dangerous, Vi. She always have been into dark magic and that stuff." Ruby backed away as I examined the wand in curiousity.