L.O.V.E

[AU; During a foggy evening, amid the ruins of Erickson's School for the Troubled Youth, a young Clementine stood looking at a grave.] [3 parts for the 3 possible deaths on Ep. 4]

[Part One: Louis's Death]
Kind of missing you, Lou. I miss hearing your stupid jokes and your beautiful singing voice. Your piano playing skills will forever live on in my kind, as I usually hear you play and sing "Oh My Darling, Clementine" when I'm alone. Things aren't the same without you. The school seems empty and quiet without you. We still feel your presence but we want you back. I'd give a leg for you to come back....but I have one left. Violet often talks of you when I'm with her, taking care of her wounded eyes. She remembers what you look like and how you talked but she still wishes you were here. Wishing we could play one more card game or sing one more song. You saved Tenn but gave up your life. Quite a noble action for someone who seemed so self concerned and up assed. I was wrong about you Louis. I still love you, I always will. To my first love, Louis, I bestow upon your grave a single Clementine fruit. May you and Marlon enjoy the afterlife and never suffer again. See you on the other side, my love.
I dried my eyes and stood up. Rosie walked over and whimpered at the grave.

"I miss him too, Rosie."

****
[Part Two: Violet's Death]
Violet, sweet Violet. I couldn't save you. Sacrificing yourself for Tenn, you always cared for him like he's your flesh and blood. We all miss you, probably Louis most of all. He talks about you like you painted the sky and all of the stars. I'll never forget that night underneath a million stars, just you and me. I felt a million emotions running through me, none of which could better describe how I felt so I sucked up my nerves and kissed you. Your sweet-like-honey lips left me strucked, love strucked. I never knew I was attracted to girls until I met you. You were my first love so this was hard to do. Coming out and being in love during the end of the world, who knew how little sexuality mattered then? I miss you Vi. Your singing, your tough but sweet attitude, I just miss my girlfriend. I'll make Texas Two just like how you imagined it, I promise.
I stood up and looked at her grave. Rosie came and laid on the grave and whimpered.

"I know Rosie. I miss her too."

****
[Part Three: Tennessee's Death]
To the kid who deserved so much better than a bullet to the neck and to be forcefully ripped and tore apart. To the brave little boy who saved my life on the beach by stabbing the walker in the head with my knife. To the artist who drew me and AJ into his artwork. To the young man who's life was gone too soon. Tennessee, wherever you are, I hope you're with Minnie and Sophie, where you all can be people again. I hope you never have to suffer again. Let Minnie sing her song and calm your tormented soul. Louis and Violet talk about you greatly and wish you were here to spread your postivity and draw more amazing pictures. Rest in peace, Tenn. We love you.

I got up from his grave, Rosie sat besides it and whimpered.

"I know, I miss Tenn too."

A/N: yeah im crying. Im a mess right now. Regrets? Maybe. Tears? Yes. Hotel? Trivago.