prisoner clem.

[The boat scene but the Delta win.]

Louis, Clem, AJ, Willy and Tenn. The only kids that were not captured or killed in the attack. Ruby, Aasim, and Omar were captured along with Violet. The rest were killed by the Delta crew, even Rosie.

"They leave for the Delta in 2 days, we have to figure out a plan fast." Clem was the new leader of the group, preparing for the worst and hoping to see another sunrise. The group armed themselves with weapons and planned an ultimate attack on the enemies.

"Willy, you will place the bomb in the boiler. When they start the ship up to leave-"

"Boom." he smiled devilishly. AJ and Louis practiced their aim skills on some targets, AJ being the better shot of course. Tenn handed Louis "Chairles", agreeing that AJ was the best choice for ranged combat.

It was just after dusk and the group was heading towards the river. Tenn lured a walker towards them and AJ killed it, using its guts to disguise their own scents.

"Where's James with the monsters," asked AJ impaiently.

"Give him some time," Clem argued.

"Time is the one thing we lack," Louis replied with worriedness in his voice.

The moans and grunts of the undead audiably grew louder and louder. Right in the middle of the undead madness stood James.

"Keep quiet and move as they do," he whispered as he lead the herd to the river.

"WALKERS," screamed one of the guards as they readied their rifles and began mowing down the dead.

"Stay behind the walkers and out of the searchlights," whispers Clem to the others as she begins to seperate herself from the others. Once at the docks, they hid behind supply crates and sneak onboard to the ship.

"Louis and Willy, you two go to the boiler. Me and AJ will take care of the guards and find everyone," Clem whisped. Everyone nodded and went their seperate ways.

"Clem?" AJ crouched next to Clem.

"What's up AJ?"

"What if something goes wrong? What if we get captured?"

"We fight. We fight until we can't anymore." Clem gently kisses AJ's head and takes out her pocket knife. A blonde guard with a scar over his left cheek was Clem's first victim: throat slit deeply. She dragged the body next to the enterence and searched it for anything useful.

"Here," she handed AJ a small knife and a few bullets.
They crept upstairs and killed 2 more guards before finding the prison cells.

"Clem!," screamed Omar and Aasim happily. AJ grabs the cell door keys from a nearby table and unlocks their cell door. They hug Clem and burst into tears.

"Wait- where's Ruby and Violet?", asks AJ. All of the other cells were empty.

"Ruby and Vi were taken to the upper deck, I don't...I don't know what happened," Omar says as tears continue to fall down his face. Louis and Willy meet up with Clem and the rest.

"Take em back to shore," she ordered.

"Where's Vi and-"

"We will find them. Just go."

Seperated once again, hopefully for the last time. As AJ and Clem snuck upwards onto the upper-most deck, they heard familiar voices.

"Get the fuck off of me! Let me go!"

"Violet!," whispered AJ as he peered over a crate. Her blonde hair was bloodied, her green eyes no longer shined with love but glowed with fear, hatred, and betrayl. Her wrists were tied with rope and her neck was tied around a noose. Clem's heart sank to her stomach. Before she could stand up and run over to her, she was hit over the head. She heard screaming and cries but everything went dark.

1 week later.

"As a Delta soldier, you serve us. You must obey us. Your loyalty is to us and us alone. Dismissed." Clem headed to the mess hall. Green camo boots and a matching jacket with "Delta Warrior" printed on the back. Her curly hair was cut short and hidden in a bloodied bandana. She grabbed a tray and marched down the line to get her rations for the evening, a bowl of rabbit stew and wild rice along with a piece of fresh bread and a cup of water. She quietly ate her food and cleaned up before her nightly perimiter watch shift. Its been 7 days since she was taken by the Delta. The other kids got out, except Clem. She was taken prisoner. Before the boat attack, Clem's memories faded. Her life is now the Delta.

"Clementine," Minerva called out. Clem looks up from her dinner to see the red head waving her over. Reluctantly, she walks over.

"C'mon I gotta show you something." She grabs Clem by the arm and runs to their dorm room. Minerva points to a carving in the wooden wall.

"C plus M," Clem smiled and kisses her on the cheek. Minerva blushes and holds her hand.

"Your head okay?"

"Eh. I don't remember much. I just remember meeting you, joining the Delta. That's honestly it."

Minerva hugs Clem. She knows this is wrong but it feels so right.

"We are recruiting tomorrow. This school, Erickson. We are going there to get more kids. Wanna come along?"

Clem sits on her bed and nods her head.

"But do you think they will join?"

Minerva smirks. "Once they see someone as powerful as you, I'm sure they will." Clem smiled and lays down. Minerva takes out an old photo of her and Violet together and lights it on fire with her lighter.

"See you soon."