the irony of the color violet

[Mind you it's 3:35 a.m. at the time I started writing this.] [After Violet's outburst on the boat, romance between them died like Lily at the hands of AJ. Minerva saved Clem from the explosion and sparks flew, literally and methaphorically.] [The whole story is in Violet's thoughts.]

Violet's POV
As sickening as it is being damn near blind, nothing is worse than the heart ache I feel. Clementine....I lost her. Minerva found her....and I cannot cope with it. Ruby gives me hope that my eyesight will be restored but as a pessimistic person, I've began to use Rosie as a guide dog. Tennessee is always by my side, helping me with my daily tasks around the school. I cannot really distinguish a gun from a spoon, so I stay behind during the hunting and fishing trips. At first I was rebellious against it, then I began to think. Without sight, you're way more of a threat and liability. So, me and Tenn just help clean dishes for mealtimes and occassionally remove walker bodies from the school's peremeter. As much as I love Tenn, my heart still aches at the loss of my best friend. Louis was a bit of a stuck up ass wad, but he made living in the end of the world less shitty. His stupid jokes and one-liners as he knocked walker heads, I definetly miss it, I miss him. Clementine and Minerva speak about him alot during supper, I just stay silent. Listening to their laughs, faintly seeing her smile at someone other than me or AJ, I just drown my sorrows in Omar's bland rabbit stew. I'd kill for something other than rabbit and fish, but beggers can't be picky. Minerva was been trying to make ammends with me, to which I am a bit reluctant to. Clementine looks at me differently, I can tell. Her tone in voice, compared to when she talks to Minnie. I try to not let my "jealousy" show but I am only as good of a faker as my eyesight- so POOR. VERY FUCKIN POOR. Even my favorite spot for stargazing is ruined by the thought of her. Our first kiss was up there on the bell tower- I thought you were straight in all honesty. Your lips tasted faintly of sweetness, like honey. I wanted another taste, but I ruined the chance of that ever happening. Looking at you and her together, so happy, happier than us. Her red hair is the only thing I can really make out of her but I always find it against your brown curls. Most likely allowing your lips to interlock with hers in the robust passion called "love". Sometimes I really wish I was dead, if I'd known Minnie would make you hers, death seemed like a better option than to sit here across from the two of you, slowly sipping this stew, hearing you two laugh and fall deeper into love....a blind girl hears all, and all I hear is my heart cracking against the fading evening sky. Louis, Marlon, Brody, Sophie, Mitch, if you can hear me, please send a mute walker towards Minnie. Also make her death slow and painful. Thank you and good night.

A/N: can you saw "FUCKING SCRAP THIS IS TRASH" but yeahhhh its fucking 4 a.m. and ive been away some 20 hours straight idk. Can't sleep with these damn birds chriping at EARLY AS FUCKING FUCK O CLOCK