Goku x homeless child reader

Description: you're a five year old child left alone in the ally-way after your parents death. With no other family you try to survive on the streets until a certain Saiyan saves you.

No-ones pov

You shivered as the violent wind blew more snow in your direction as the snow-storm got worse. Your small form huddled against the dark and filthily ally-way you could feel your life force fade slowly.

Looking up you stared at the sky with dull e/c eyes as they slowly closed before you collapsed you whispered "h help" and faded into darkness.

Goku's pov

I snapped my head in the direction I felt a ki drop and teleported to its location I gasped at what I saw before approaching the small child.

Back with you

Goku saw your small and frozen form and gently picked you up teleporting to his house and panted "ChiChi help!" Said women came in and gasped at your form as you shivered clinging to Goku for warmth.

"Goku go gets some blankets, hot water bottles and one of your shirts!" He nodded as ChiChi took care of you.

After cleaning and clothing your body she placed the hot water bottles and blankets around and you nuzzled into the warmth provided.

Timeskip

You whimpered opening your e/c eyes gasping at the sight of a large muscler man with black spiky hair going in different directions.

You sat up and whimpered again hiding under the blankets as he chuckled "it's ok little one I won't hurt you" peeking out the blankets you noticed a blue haired woman and a black haired woman staring at you with relief seeing you awake.

The black heard women held a bowl of hot ramen and your stomach growled loudly at the sight.

Blushing you pointed at the bowl and ChiChi giggled "here you go sweetie" you practically purred at the flavor and devoured it in seconds burping softly as the warmth healed your cold.

"T thank y you I I I'm y y/n" the man chuckled "I'm Son Goku And this is my wife ChiChi!" You giggled softly as he hugged you. "Me and ChiChi talked we were wondering if you wanted to live with us as a family"

You eyes filled with tears and with little strength you had you hugged him tightly sobbing happily into his gi.

"Thank you! Thank you so much daddy!"

( And done thank you Yugiohfan1999 for requesting this and I'll see ya all in the next chapter!)

Edited on the 1/09/2021