Goku x childhood friend to fiancé female reader

Description: Knowing Goku since childhood you remember the good old days of yours and Goku's adventures and first meeting.

No-ones PoV

You giggled as Your baby boy kicks your stomach gently patting said stomach you smile "calm down baby Dady will be home soon"

Staring outside the window you smiled softly remembering how you met Goku and how all of this became real.

Flashback

Walking through the forest you sighed softly smiling up at the sky readjusting your backpack you continued walking through the lush green forest.

Suddenly a twig snap echoed through the forest and you froze e/c eyes widening in fear "w who's there?!" You shouted and the wind only replied holding yourself together you continued to walk.

Suddenly a boy around your age with black spiky and gravity defying hair with black eyes and wearing an orange and blue gi.

Screaming you drop kicked him in the bits and he fell to the floor groaning while holding his privates.

"W why?!" He gasped out and you huffed blushing lightly "that's what you get for sneaking up on me!" Helping him up you stepped back and blushed "s sorry it was self defense!"

He chuckled softly and stood up "I'm Goku you've got a nice kick!" Giggling you dusted your dress and smiled "I'm y/n!"

Flashback end

Giggling you sighed at the memory "who would've thought meeting Goku that day would lead to this!" You thought your baby kicking your stomach in agreement.

Suddenly warm and large hands held your stomach and a firm musclier chest pressed against your back as lips kissed your neck.

Giggling you turned around and kissed Goku passionately "hey honey" he smiled "hey sweetie how was your day?" Giggling you pecked his cheek "oh nothing special just telling our son here how we met"

Goku chuckled and held you "really now and do tell how did he like it?" You smiled "he stopped kicking when I started but he kicked back in joy at the end" he chuckled.

"I'm glad you kicked me in the nuts that day wanna know why?" You tilted your head in confusion and he smirk.

"Because your feisty and I like feisty my y/n~".......