SSJ5 Vegeta x kidnapped and tied up reader x SSJ5 Goku

Description: being the princess of the universe can be a problem at times especially after being kidnapped by Towa. Can two known Saiyan's reach you in time?

Goku's pov

I sighed while flying through the air we got a distress signal from the lord of the universes saying his daughter was kidnapped by Towa and me and Vegeta have been chosen to save her while others create a distraction.

Flying to the tower Vegeta blasted through  the wall and what we both saw made me sick.

No-ones pov

You screamed as the wall blasted away and your chains arms shook along with the building your blood soaked clothes started to irritate you.

Your e/c eyes stared at the two large men covered in white/silver fur with wild mane like silver hair. They stared at you with shock filled eyes and you sobbed "p please h help m me!" The slightly larger one rushed to your side and held you as the other man broke the chains.

You nuzzled into Goku's chest as he took off into the air and you slowly opened your tired e/c eyes more "w who a are y you?"

Both males chuckled "names Vegeta the one holding you is Kakarot or as people know him as Goku" You smiled tiredly "thank you for saving me my names y/n"

You slowly fell into a painful yet peaceful sleep as Goku and Vegeta looked at each other and said.

"Your most welcome our princess".......

Edited on the 2/09/2021