Goku and ChiChi x kidnapped daughter reader

Description: You a Goku's and ChiChi's first and only daughter and after being kidnapped by Cooler they do everything they can to get there little girl back.

No-ones pov

You whimpered as one of Cooler's men through you into a cell and laughed at your blood covered form "shouldn't of put up a fight hem runt!" Your f/c fured tail wrapped around your leg as comfort.

You stared out of the tiny window the cell provide and whimpered "m mommy, d daddy" before curling up into a little ball trying to calm your racing heart.

With Goku and ChiChi

Goku paced back and fourth, hands gripping his hair as Vegeta watched him wearily in case he snapped as Bulma fanned a fainted ChiChi on the couch.

Gohan watched his parents with worry before he sighed and continued to search for you and your ki by meditation. Suddenly a weak wave of ki filled his vision and he saw you curled up in a ball whimpering softly.

Gohan gasped and held the table for support ChiChi immediately seeing her son stumble she caught him "Gohan what's wrong?!"

He groaned holding his head "y y/n s she's     Trapped!" ChoChi gasped "We're is she sweetie?!" He took a deep breath and forcused seeing you laying on the cell floor and held onto your weak ki.

He held his hand out for Goku to grab before he vanished into the cell near you and Goku's blood boiled at what he saw.

No-ones pov

You whimpered curling up into a ball trying to keep warm suddenly you heard a sound and gasped seeing your parents along side your big brother.

"Y/n?!" ChiChi exclaimed bribing your beaten form into her arms you sobbed e/c eyes wide with many emotion as you cling to her "MOMMY!" She sobbed herself holding g you close as Goku held his family in his arms.

Suddenly the cell door opened and Freiza's men came running in and Goku growls at them "Gohan get your sister out of here!" Said boy nodded and held you closely to his chest.

ChiChi stood up holding her famous weapon the "frying pan of doom" grinning madly as Goku went SSJ.

"You fuckers better pray for mercy cause you ain't gonna get it from us!" Both parents roared with anger as the men gulped while shaking with fear as they learned one important lesson.

To not mess with the Son family ever!.......