Goku Black x reader

Description: After Zamusa was defeated all was peaceful until Goku Black appeared and took someone that someone was you but can you change his cold heart?

No-ones pov

You cheered along side Trunks and Vegito as Merged Zamusa was defeated Vegito landed beside you and grinned before diffusing into a tired looking Goku and Vegeta.

Vegeta glared at Goku and growled out "never again Kakarot!" Goku giggles as you chuckled helping both up your we're about to speak until a hand clamped down on your mouth you were pulled agony a chest.

You struggled only to freeze hearing the familiar evil chuckle "Black?" You thought as a chill went down your spine "thought you could could get rid of me that easy little human?"

Goku and Vegeta growled "Black let her go now!" Black chuckled and tightened his grip around you "I don't think so you took everything from me so-" a portal opened up "so I'll be taking her!" And with that he dragged you through he portal with him.

"Y/N!"

Timeskip

You giggled as Black nuzzled you and you kissed his cheek "Black Come on we have to go!" He whined "I don't want to~" you sighed.

Petting his spiky black hair he purred "please~" you asked him with your secret wrapping the puppy eyes. He pouted but nodded and stood up helping you up as he opened a portal "lets get this over with" you kissed his nose and walked through the portal.

Goku and the others jumped as a portal opened up and got into a battle stance as Black walked through Vegeta growled moving in front of his family "Why are you here Black?" Goku prepared to attack until you jumped out form behind him.

"Wait! He changed!" They gasped "Y/N YOU'RE ALRIGHT!" Giggling you nodded and patted your swollen stomach "Black's not the only one that changed" they stared at your stomach "YOUR PREGNANT?!"

You nodded as Black wrapped an arm around your waist "she helped me and one thing led to another"

Half of them passed out after that........

Edited on the 17/09/2021