SSJ4 Trunks x injured female reader

Description: after being stabbed and left in the forest you await your death until a strange man in the forest saves your life.

Trunks pov

I was walking through the woods near my home after a long day of training before I froze as the smell of blood filled my sensitive nose.

Sniffing the air I growled as more blood filled the air and I took off into its direction hoping nobody was wounded and hopefully it was just a wounded animal.

No-ones pov

You laid on the ground a pool of your own blood surrounded your body e/c eyes full as the life from you slowly faded.

Gasping when you saw a large male covered in purple fur apart from his chest and hand his eyes were yellow with a red trim around them. His hair was purple and was spiky and wild as a purple tail swayed behind him.

You reached for him "h help" you weakly choked out he rushed to your side "oh my god are you ok eh?" Smiling weakly you responded "y/n my names y/n" he smiled gently and lifted you into his god like chest.

He started to walk into a direction as a blue aura surrounded you and you gasped feeling your wounds stop bleeding "I've stopped the bleeding but I'm gonna have to get home to treat them better" nodding you nuzzled into his chest and he purred at the touch.

"Thank you what's your name?" He chuckled and nuzzled you as you blushed at the gesture.

"My Names Trunks"........

Edited on the 2/09/2021