Bardock x pregnant female Saiyan reader

Description: Your Bardock's mate/wife and and you go into labor as Bardock tries to get to the end-bay as fast as he can. So without further a due enjoy!

No-ones pov

You groaned hands clenching around the bars of the bed as another wave of pain hit you. You screamed as you pushed with all your might while your e/c eyes were  wide with pain and worry for your cub.

You snapped your head in the doors direction as Bardock came running in and at your side holding your hand you growled at him tail flicking in annoyance. "Your late!" You growled out he chuckled and kissed your forehead.

"I'm sorry y/n my last mission was a tough one" you panted and held his hand tighter as you gave one final scream and push as your baby's wail echoed through the room.

Turning you looked down seeing the nurses cleaning your baby up from the blood and she handed your cub to your "it's a boy" you whispered softly staring into your sons beautiful midnight black eyes. He babbled and nuzzled into your chest.

You sobbed and nuzzle him back he had long black and spiky hair like yours smiling you looked at Bardock.

"Come meet your son Bardock" he grinned and looked at your cub as said boy stared up at his father and gave a gummy smile and then growled at him. Bardock growled back but gently and you giggled.

"Well would you look at that just been born and he's challenging you already!" Bardock grunted and rolled his eyes "what we naming the cub anyway" you smiled at him and nuzzled both cub and mate.

"His name is Raditz after your father"........

Edited on the 2/09/2021