SSJ4 Gohan x kidnapped female human reader

Description: After being kidnapped by Goku Black when Fu trapped everyone in an area to fight and with Gohan down can he save you and possibly unlock his Great Ape power.

Gohan's pov

I groaned as I slammed into the ground cuts and bruises covered my body " n no I h have t to get u up f for y/n!" I thought my girlfriend y/n was kidnapped two days ago by Black.

That sent me into a rave and I've never stopped looking for her as I slowly get up I hear Zamusa chuckle "oh Gohan~" He Said in a sing song. I looked up at him and growled loudly.

My dad and Vegeta were currently fighting the others so it's just me and them. It was Black's turn to chuckles as he held up a limp figure covered in blood with h/c hair and dull and half closed e/c eyes.

"Look what I've got~" I snarled "LET HER GO NOW BLACK SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!" I Shouted he grinned and dropped her "oh I know but it's so much fun to see you suffer!" She slammed into the ground screaming in pain.

I weakly stood up on shaky legs and growled the world around me fading as I mainly focused on y/n.

Without me knowing my black eyes started to tint yellow "YOU BASTARD!" I roared.

No-ones pov

You weakly lifted your head up as blood trickled down it your e/c eyes widened as Gohan roared his hair growing long and spiky as his shirt burst into price as it was replaced by red fur.

His black eyes turned a bright and feral yellow his tail lashing out as he charged at Black slamming him to the ground "DON'T MY MATE YOU BASTARD!"

Timeskip

Gohan panted as he finished off Black he walked towards you as you groaned and leaned against him nuzzling into his red fured chest.

Chuckling he held you purring gently you giggled and weakly kissed his cheek "G Gohan?" He hummed while looking at you taking his hand you placed it on your stomach.

His eyes widened as he felt a small ball of ki within you and you smiled weakly at him.

"I'm pregnant Gohan"........