Great Ape Goku x female human lover

Description: During a walk in the forest at night you and your boyfriend Goku see a full moon rising. Will Goku hurt you or finally learn to control the Great Ape?

No-ones pov

You giggled as Goku kissed your head softly and grinned down at you looking up at the night sky you smiled "it's a beautiful night isn't it?" He nodded.

His tail curled around your arm and you let it gently as he purred looking up at the moon you smiled again pointing at it "wow look Goku the moon sure is pretty tonight" he looked only to froze and stop walking his tail going stiff.

Looking at him you saw his chest rise up and down faster than normal "Goku are you ok?" He groaned and fell to his knees holding his head in his hands "n no!" He said kneeling down you grabbed his head forcing him to look at you "Goku what's wrong?!"

He groaned "y/n r run now!" His eyes turned red as his body started shifting he looked into your e/c eyes as tears streamed down his "run please!" Nodding you took off running through the forest.

Hearing a roar you ran faster almost reach the end of the forest only to scream as a large fury hand grabbed you looking up fear filled e/c eyes met red and a large muzzle full of razor sharp teeth.

Goku roared and you flinched feeling his grip tighten you looked at him "G Goku!" He looked at you "this isn't you Goku don't let whatever this is control you!" He growled at you and tears fell from your eyes.

"Please Goku I love you so much remember the day we met?!" He froze grunting "remember I walking home at night and was about to be mugged but you saved me!" Shaking his head he stared at you.

Staring into his eyes you decided to tell him your surprise "I'm pregnant Goku! Your gonna be a father!" His red eye lightened as he nuzzled you purring softly he placed you down.

The sunrise reached over the mountain and his form shrunk and you blushed using your coat to cover his naked form. He picked you up and kissed you passionately pulling away he connected his forehead to yours.

"Thank you y/n thank you for brining be back".....

Edited on the 17/09/2021