Older brother Gohan x sister reader

Description: After your father Goku died your older brother became depressed one day you see him crying in his room so you go to comfort him after all you are his little sister. So without further a due enjoy!

No-ones pov

You sighed listening to your mom ChiChi rant about a future school application and rolled your light grey eyes as your spiky black hair covered your face.

Hearing a sob echo through the hall your sensitive hearing picked up its location "hey mom I'm feeling sleepy can I go to bed please?"  ChiChi sighed but nodded. Smiling you hugged her and ran to your brothers room and opened the door what you saw broke your heart.

Your older brother curled up in the corner sobbing his heart out as he whimpering softly. Frowning you slowly walked towards him and his ki spiked and you whimpered in surprise at the power you felt.

Hugging your brother softly he sobbed into your arms and you pet his hair softly as you purred to comfort him.

His sobs died down and he looked up seeing your tear stained face feeling guilty he brought you into his arms and rocked your form gently.

Smiling you nuzzled into his chest slowly falling asleep but before that you mumbled out. "It's ok big brother papa will always be with us!" He sighed and pet your hair chuckled softly.

"Thanks y/n you always know what to say"......

Edited on the 1/09/2021