Kid Goku x female Saiyan kid

Description: After entering the fighting tournament you come across a male Saiyan shocked to see your not the only one left you two clash in a friendly but serious fight.

No-ones pov

You grinned stepping up and walking towards the arena ready to face your opponent f/c fured tail twitches around your waist in excitement for a fight.

Staring up at the sky you smiled "this is for you grandma!" I thought hoping she was watching me after all she did train me to be who I am today and raised me from a baby. Suddenly the ref spoke "and for y/n's challenger we have Son Goku!"

A boy with black and spiky gravity defying hair with black eyes and a huge grin, he wore a orange and blue gi and a brown monkey tail swung happily behind him.

Your e/c eyes widened "he's a Saiyan?!" You thought then grinned your own f/c fured tail unwrapping around your waist and swayed in happiness and you saw his eyes widened and grinned getting into a battle stance.

The announcer said go and you both charged at each-other collided into a barrage of fist and feet. Kicking him away he sent out a ki blast and you back flipped away from it and sent your own and much larger ki blast at him.

It his chest and he grunted being pushed back a little and smirked "your pretty good y/n" You giggled "your not so bad yourself Goku"

The fight lasted for a few more minutes before you pinned Goku down and the bell chimed alerting you that you won the match. Standing up you helped Goku up as he pouted you gently punched his shoulder grinning.

"Good fight Goku!" You held out your hand and he giggled and shook your hand "guess I'll have to train more to beat you next time!" You smirked as your tail swayed cheekily at the challenge "I look forward to it Son Goku!"

Timeskip

You sighed staring at the photo of you and Goku back from your fighting days as a kid Goku did come back and challenge you.

He did more then win the fight he won your heart and you two got married and had a son who Goku named after his grandfather who raised him Gohan. Said full blooded cub babbled in your arms.

Goku smiles and wrapped his arm around your waist "What ya thinking about?" You giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Just remembering how childish you are even as a kid".....