GT Vegeta x pregnant wife reader

Description: Being pregnant with Vegeta's baby is no wall in the park especially with the baby being half Saiyan and it knowing the baby's gender you decide to do a gender reveal party.

No-one pov

You giggled as Vegeta nuzzled your neck kissing down it softly "Vegeta stopppp! I have to get everything ready for today!" He chuckled and kissed you "but I want attention"

Giggling you pecked his cheek while rubbing your stomach "the baby's not gonna steal me from you Vegeta relax" he grunted and continued to pamper you with love as you finished the baby shower invertations.

A 17 year old Bra came running in giggling and you turned smiling at her "what's got you so happy sweetie" she smiled at you "I'm just exited to see if I have a little brother or sister!"

You giggled yourself and rubbed your stomach "we'll all know soon Bulla relax" she nodded and went outside as Vegeta kissed you "when are we gonna know" he whined and you smirked evilly kissing him passionately "you'll know soon Veggie"

He blushed then growled "I told you to stop calling me that!" Giggling you lates the invitations and sighed leaning against his chest.

Timeskip

Everyone was here and ready for the big reveal and you couldn't wait to see the baby's gender.

The party planner placed a box in the middle of the garden with a ballon coloured to the baby's gender. When everyone was here you walked over to it "everyone ready?!" They cheered and you lifted the box cover up and came a blue ballon everyone cheered.

Until another blue balloon came out and they shouted "TWINS?!" You giggled and held your stomach nodding Vegeta stared at you with shock before we walked over to you.

Gently he laid his large hand on your stomach "t twin b boys?" You nodded and kissed his cheek "surprise!" He chuckled and hugged you as a tear fell from his eye "I can't wait to meet them" you grunted feeling a kick and giggled at Vegeta's shocked face.

Guess they strong just like you Veggie......