Goku Black Saga Goku x SSJ4 daughter reader

Description: Seeing your father pinned to the wall and being drained of energy forces you to use your new form.

No-ones pov

"Dad!" You yelled seeing him be pinned to the wall and stabbed as Zamusa chuckled "You never asked you know?" You And Goku looked at him confused.

"You never asked what happened  to your family why don't you tell him Black" Said man chuckled "oh it was glorious you were the first to die then your pathetic wife and child and then" he looked at you "I snapped your little neck after you watched your family die!"

He shoved the ki blade in your fathers side more and he screamed in pain. You froze images of your family flashing through your head body shaking with rage you grunted staring at Zamusa and Black with hate filled eyes.

Lifting your head up you roared "I'LL KILL YOU!" And a bright light surrounded your body and made those present shield there eyes.

When the light died down there you stood covered in red fur except your stomach and hands with wild spiky mane like h/c hair and yellow and red outlined eyes.

You growled staring at Black and Zamusa as Goku and the others looked at you with shock at your new form you smirked and disappeared only to reappear behind Black and grab his shoulders throwing him into a building.

Zamusa didn't have time to respond as you back-handed him into another building and caught your fathers falling form. "Y y/n?" You nodded "it was meant to be a surprise" your f/c tail swayed nervously behind you waiting for his reaction.

He chuckled and hugged you "how are you older?" Giggling you pulled away from the hug and looked at him "this form no matter your age makes you the age we're your body can handle it's power"

Black and Zamusa blasted out of the rubble and stared at you with anger in thee eyes looking at Goku you said "I'll by you some time while you and the others figure out a plan!" And with that you took off into the sky leading Black and Zamusa away from your dad.

Goku stared at you form as you punched Black in the stomach and drop kicked Zamusa face first into the ground and grinned with pride.

"That's my girl".....