Android Saga Vegeta x female Saiyan reader x Future Trunks

Description: Being Trunks twin sister you travel back in time with him to warn everyone about the Android's. But you meet your father who starts to pick a fight with Trunks and you reveal you and your brothers identity.

No-ones pov

You grunted landing on your feet holding your mom as he held a baby you as you held baby Trunks she groaned softly then gasped "my babies?!" She looked at baby you and sighed then saw you holding Trunks "oh thanks y/n"

You looked at her with shock but smiled helping her stand to her feet Trunks landed next to you with a angry looking Vegeta AKA your father.

Walking next to your brother you passed baby Trunks to Vegeta he was about to speak until you growled out "just hold your son dammit!" Your f/c tail swayed in agitation he nodded and held baby Trunks.

"You definitely have dads temper" you rolled your e/c eyes and giggled "you should hold your children more often Vegeta" he looked at you "and do tell whys should I?" You narrowed your eyes at him.

"Because if you don't I'll kick your ass right now dad" he looks at you with wide eyes "dad?!" You grinned along side Trunks as you hugged him being careful of baby Trunks.

Smiling you nudged your brother and he sighed "we can't say much but he's wee your kids and we lost you in the future so we wanted to save you and the others" baby Trunks babbled reaches for Trunks hair and pulls it "hey let go!"

You cackled "I forget how cute and chubby you were as a baby Trunks!" He blushed and finally got his hair away form his baby self.

Looking at your parents Bulma squealed "oh both of my baby's are so cute!" Blushing you started to walk "w whatever women!" Trunks howled with laughter.

"Yep she's got your personality dad!"......

Edited on the 17/09/2021