SSJ4 Vampire Goku x daughter reader

Description: After Baby's attack your left bleeding and during your father Goku finds you and has no choice but to turn Great Ape in order to save his little girl.

No-ones pov

You laid there gasping for air as blood pooled around you and you could feel your life slowly slipping away. All you remember is Baby firing a death beam at your mom ChiChi and pushing her out of the way then darkness.

You whimpered as pain flared more violently on your side and slowly started closing your eyes until footsteps made your e/c eyes go wide and your father Goku in SSJ4 came running next to you "y/n!".

You smiled weakly "d dad?" He nodded and gently held your hand "I'm so sorry baby girl I wasn't here to protect you!" You smiled weakly "I it's o ok m moms s safe"

Goku bit his tongue knowing even been half Saiyan you won't survive this and the dragon balls wouldn't work but one thing would. "She already half Saiyan and the Vampire gene will save her I have no choice!" He thought.

Lifting your arm up his canines grew bigger and his yellow eyes tinted red "this saved Gohan it has to save y/n!" And with that he bit down hard on your arm.

Your f/c tail puffed up in surprise and you yelped in pain looking up and your dad as he looked at you with hope in his eyes before everything slowly went black and the world disappeared.

Timeskip

You groaned opening your e/c eyes and gasped while sitting up you didn't feel any pain in fact you felt stronger. Looking around you saw that you were in your room and your dad was sitting in chair with his head down.

You walked over to him and tapped his shoulder "d dad?" He gasped and looked at you red tail swaying happily he snuggled you in a hug "y/n! I was so worried about you!"

Giggling you hugged him back "dad what are you?" He frowned "a long time ago I was turned into a Vampire and my Saiyan blood made me a hybrid I bit you so your Saiyan half would kick in" he looked away "I did the same to save Gohan I love you and your brother very much I couldn't just lose you"

Smiling you hugged your dad and nuzzle into his chest purring softly "I'm happy that your my dad" he smiled and hugged you back.

"And I'm glad your my little girl".......

Edited on the 17/09/2021