SSJ4 Goku x Great Ape to SSJ4 reader x SSJ4 Vegeta

Description: During Baby's attack you look up at the moon and turn into a Great Ape can Goku and Vegeta get you to snap out of it.

No-ones pov

Laying on the ground you panted as blood surrounded your body Goku and Vegeta panted and slowly stood up only to yelp as Baby started to crush them with his foot.

Hearing there helps of pain you weakly looked up and saw the moon your eyes widened then turned red and you slowly got up your muscles bulging and you growled. Your face turned into a muzzle as your canines became larger and your body grew.

F/c fur started to cover your form and you roared finishing the transformation and there stood in your place was a f/c fured Great Ape. You turned and saw Great Ape Baby and your mind went black after releasing a feral snarl.

Goku's pov

I groaned trying to push Baby of me and Vegete until he yelled at me "KAKAROT THE MOON!" I looked at him "yeah what about it?" He growled at me.

"Y/N IS A SAIYAN WITH A TAIL ASWELL BAKA!" We both froze hearing a thundering roar and the Baby's foot suddenly disappeared. Standing up I turned and gasped seeing y/n attack Baby with rage.

I looked at Vegeta as she was about about to finish Baby off "we have to stop her!"

No-ones pov

You roared firing a f/c beam at Baby and charged at his beaten form firing a larger more powerful beam at him he turned into dust.

Still feeling battle lust you started destroying the land around you roaring and slamming your fists onto everything in your path. Feeling pain on you back you snarled and turned to see Goku floating there "Y/n this isn't you!" You growled and swung for him.

Moving out of the way he yelped as your large f/c tail slammed him into the ground and your large fury fist started to crush him.

Grunting he held your fist up with all his power Vegeta flew up to your muzzle and stared into your red eyes as you let out a feral snark at him. He frowned and placed his gloved hand in your muzzle "fight it y/n fight it with everything you got!"

You groaned and held your head and stared at him "V Vegeta G Goku" they smiled at you and you slowly removed your foot and looked at the moon and roared clenching your fists.

Your f/c fur started to turn gold and you kept on roaring until your body glowed and started to shrink as your roar started to sound more human like and then your body bursted out into light. They covered there eyes and turned trying to avoid the bright light.

When the light died down there you stood covered in red fur except your stomach and hands with wild spiky mane like h/c hair and yellow and red outlined eyes.

Vegeta landed near you and looked at your form "y/n You still in there?" You turning to look at him and smirked Your retail swaying behind you happily. Goku grinned "you did it y/n you became a SSJ4 !"

Vegeta snorted "off she would she's stronger than she look" you grinned showing off your sharp canines and got into a battle stance.

"Wanna test that Vegeta?"......