SSJ Bardock x Frieza's female Saiyan slave reader

Description: Being a Saiyan and Freiza personal slave after being taken from your mate and cubs has left you empty until one day your mate Bardock come home and is told about this he saves you releasing to power of the legendary Super Saiyan. So without further a due enjoy!

Bardock's pov

I sighed stepping of the ship after a tiering mission with my team I bid them goodbye and walked to my home noticing everyone looking at me with pity I turned and froze seeing a home the door blasted off and blood everyway "Y/N!" I looking for her hearing sobs I turned and saw my oldest cub Raditz holding Kakarot kneeling down he lifted his head up and clung to me "papa! they took mama!"

My blood ran cold "who did Raditz?" he hiccupped and looked at me "Freiza's men!" I growled picking up my cubs and ran towards my team placing them in Fasha's arms and took off into the sky were the lizards ship was "hang on y/n I'm coming!"

No-ones pov

You yelped as Freiza slapped you across the face and you held your bleeding cheek "I'M YOUR MASTER YOU WILL OBEY ME!" he shouted and you whimpered feeling the shock collar active and you screamed collapsing onto the ground in agony.

Suddenly the walls shook and bursted open as a figure slammed onto the ground "FRIEZA!" a angry voice called out as the dust cleared and you gasped as tears fell from your e/c eyes "B Bardock?!" said Saiyan glared into Frieza's very soul and growled "you dare take my mate from me!"

Body's of injured men layed on the ground as Bardock's frame shook with rage and was covered in blood. You screamed as Freiza slapped you into a wall and you whimpered hearing a roar of anger you turned and saw Bardock.

His black spikey hair spiked up and turned a golden blonde and his black eyes turned bright blue he charged at Freiza with a battle roar.

Timeskip

Bardock held your beaten form and walked away from Frieza's corspe and you nuzzled into his chest "thank you Bardock" he chuckled nuzzling your cheek causing you to blush as he whispered gently to you.

"Your welcome y/n I'll always be there to protect you"......

Edited on the 5/09/2021