SSJ3 Majin Goku x injured child reader

Description: after being abandoned by your parents during Buu's attack you were left to die until Goku saves your life. So without further a due enjoy!

No-ones pov

You whimpered softly as you laid under large pieces of rubble after your parents abandoned you to save themselves a building fell on you trapping you under the rubble.

Hearing a sound from outside you coughed weakly and screamed "HELP ME!" Before you passed out from blood loss.

Majin Goku's pov

After Buu's attack to the city many were dead me and Vegeta were turned into monster's but used the power increase to help the other's defeat Buu.

We were searching the city for survivors suddenly I felt a very weak ki and a loud "HELP ME!" Scream through the air and I gasped flying to the ki's location. Moving the rubble out of the way I froze at what I saw.

A child no older than six with long dirty h/c hair and covered in blood I picked her up and flew back to Vegeta.

No-ones pov

After Goku found you he treated your wounds the best he could as Vegeta went to look for food.

You groaned opening your tired e/c eyes and gasped seeing a tall man with long spiky gold hair and teal eyes with no eye-brows and a black "M" in the middle of his head. "Are you ok little?" You nodded weakly and held your side "h hurty" he sighed and kneeled beside you.

His large hands glowing a soft blue and your pain went away you smiled up at him "thank you mister I'm y/n!" He chuckled and patted your head.

"Your Welcome kid and the names Goku"........

Edited on the 2/09/2021