Gogeta x Homeless child reader

Description: Living in the forest most of your life Gogeta stumbles across you drowning in the river can he save you in time?

No-ones pov

Yawning you stretched and shook your body looking up at the morning sun with a smile grabbing your net you ran down to the river hoping to catch something to eat.

You sat on your knees watching the fish waiting for one to come close enough your stomach rumbled in hunger and you grunted. A large fish came near you and you jumped into the river missing the fish you yelped as the current pulled you in and you struggled to swim.

Your vision started to faded until large hands grabbed you and pulled you out of the water gasping You coughed up water and breathed in deeply trying to get air to your lungs.

Looking up your e/c eyes widened seeing a tall muscled male with spiked up blue hair with one stray piece and he wore a black and orange sleeved jacket with white pants with a blue sash and black boots.

He kneeled down and you whimpered backing away "hey it's ok I'm not going to hurt you"

Tilting your head at his dual voice you looked into his blue eyes filled with concern you slowly walked up to him and soon collapsed into his chest.

He smiled and gently picked you up walking back to his place as you nuzzled into his warmth purring softly.

"Your safe now my little y/n"........

Edited on the 17/09/2021