Adult Trunks x pregnant wife reader

Description: Your Trunk's wife of four years and during Blacks attack he gets you in the time machine. After going back to the past you suddenly go into labor. So without further a due enjoy!

No-ones pov

Panting you ran into a building hiding your ki from Black praying to the Gods that Trunks gets here in time you held your swollen stomach.

Yelping when the wall suddenly collapsed and there he stood Black in all his glory you growled baring your fangs as your tail puffed out. He chuckled and smirked at you "I finally found you little y/n why do you run from your father?"

You snarled "your not my dad you just took his body and killed him and my family with his power!" He chuckled again preparing a ki blast "well you and that little runt can join your family" closing your eyes you waited for death "I'm sorry Trunks" you whispered.

Snapping your eyes open when you heard a roar of anger you saw Trunks in SSJ2 slam Black into a wall. He picked you up bridle style his teal eyes staring into your black ones.

You passed out in his arms and he cursed while flying to the time machine and going back to the past before he slowly was consumed by darkness.

Timeskip

Gasping You sat up and stared at your surroundings and gasped climbing out of bed and out of the room seeing Trunks choking your father. "Trunks!" He snapped his head to your direction and you slowly hugged him purring softly.

He calmed down and let your father go and as he got up Goten and ChiChi came in and you couldn't stopped yourself and hugged all three of them sobbing softly.

"I missed you guys so much!" ChiChi gasped "wait y/n is that you?!" You smiled and nodded "back in the future Black killed you all and I saw it with my pens eyes if Gohan didn't save me then I would be dead" My mom gasped as my stomach "y/n your pregnant?! Who's the father?!"

Blushing you pointed at Trunks who was being hugged by his mom Vegeta stared at you then at his son "you got the clowns daughter pregnant with your cub!"

Suddenly You felt a wetness down below looking down you saw water before a wave of pain entered your body and you gasped clutching your stomach. Trunks was at your sighed immediately "y/n! What's wrong?!"

Groaning you hissed out "b baby!" He nodded with wide eyes and placed you on the bed as you clutched his hand whimpering softly.

After hours of pain you heard your cubs cry and looked to see Trunks holding a two small bundles he smiled lovingly at you "there both boys". You smiled and held your sons both had blue tails with hints of brown and wild spiky dark blue hair.

You purred nuzzling then both as they gurgled you looked up at Trunks as he hugged all three of you.

"We'll get through this Trunks just have faith"...........

Edited on the 1/09/2021