SSJ4 Adult Trunks x wife reader x SS4 Vegeta

Description: In this one-shot your Trunks mother and Vegeta is your husband after a whole day without seeing both off then but they suddenly appear in s new form. So without further a due enjoy!

No-ones pov

You sighed staring out the window e/c eyes shined with joy thinking about your son and husband spending time together "I'm glad that Vegeta is spending time with Trunks" Moving towards the sink you dried the last two plates before putting them away.

Y/N: were are they anyway?

You mumbled only to squeal as large gloves hands pulled you into a bare and furred chest as a rumbling chuckled vibrates through you. Looking up you gasped seeing the gold and red lined eyes of your husband.

"V Vegeta?!" He chuckled and nuzzled you pulling away you checked him out and blushed. "Hey mom" turning you saw your Trunks standing there.

"We wanted to show you our new forms" Said Vegeta you hugged Trunks and giggled as he purred "sweetie why don't you go over to Goten's for the night me and your father have something to do"

Said boy nodded and took off into the sky and you turning as your e/c eyes dilated with lust as you slowly walked up to Vegeta and traced his muscler chest as he purred.

"Why don't we see how powerful your new form is in our room sweetie?".........

Edited on the 1/09/2021