Goku x sick female Saiyan reader x Vegeta

Description: You are a long time friend of Goku's and Vegeta's after not showing up for a party they set of to find you laying in bed sick.

Vegeta's pov

I sighed watching everyone have a good time while I lean against a wall looking out into the night sky. Feeling a tapped on my shoulder I turned and saw Kakarot standing there.

"What" I hissed he chuckled "have you seen y/n I haven't seen her all day" I grunted "no I haven't" he frowned "wanna go see if she's ok" normally I wouldn't but since she's the last female of our kind her health comes before mine.

Nodding Kakarot teleported to her house and we entered "y/n! You home?!" Kakarot Shouted and I growled at him to be quite.

No-ones pov

You groaned holding your stomach as it twisted painfully "stupid human illness" you growled out your f/c tail laid limp on the bed.

"Y/n! You home?!" You groaned "in here Goku!" You weakly yelled and curled up said male and Vegeta walked I the home "what's wrong with you" Vegeta asked you looked at him and whimpered "my tummy hurts" You childishly Said.

Goku snickered and went into the kitchen as Vegeta stared at you "What?" You groaned out "your a full grown Saiyan act like it!" You stuck your tongue out at him "don't care I'm sick"

Goku came back with a bowl of soup and gave it to Vegeta "it should be cool enough to give her" he grunted and You slowly sat up as he held the spoon.

You moaned as the flavor and warmth hit me Goku grinned as Vegeta smiled gently "good" You nodded.

"You two make great careers you know that".....

Edited on the 17/09/2021