Super Vegito x Goku Blacks daughter reader

Description: Seeing your father Goku Black be killed your filled with rage and go to attack Vegito.

No-ones pov

You froze staring at the area were your father once stood and clenched your fists e/c eyes filled with tears as rage filled your body looking at Vegito you growled "y you"

Vegito looked at you and gasped seeing the h/c hair but in Goku Blacks hair style gritting your teethe your e/c eyes started turning pink as did your hair "YOU BASTARD" roaring up into the sky your h/c hair spiked up and turned pink as did your eyes.

Staring into his blue ones you charged at him slamming your fist into his best he grunted in pain and skidded back "you killed my dad now I'll kill you!"

Hundreds of energy beams formed around you "DIE!"'you roared out and fired them towards him. He dodged them all barely dropping kicking him you formed a ki blast "I lost my mom and now my dad because of people like you!"

Vegito cupped his hands and brought them to his side as you shouted "KAMAHAMAHAAAAAAA !" And he shouted "FINAL KAMAHAMAHAAAAAAA! The blast collided and destroyed each-other.

Falling to your knee you panted falling out of SSJ Rose and tears fell from your eyes as your f/c gi was shredded "He was all I had left!" You sobbed.

You looked at Trunks and screamed at him "HE MAY OF BEEN A MONSTER TOMYOU BUT HE WAS MY FATHER!" You sobbed "HE WAS THE ONLY FAMILY J HAD LEFT AND YOU TOOK HIM FROM ME!" Panting you looked at the ground the pain from your injury's finally catching up to you.

Suddenly someone hugged you and you gasped seeing Vegito you were too weak to struggle and just sobbed into the hugged "I'm sorry but I had no choice"

Pulling away he stood and offered his hand to you "what's your hand lady?" You did the famous Goku Black grin and took his hand gently.

"Y/n my Names y/n Black"......