GT Baby Vegeta x Goku's sister reader

Description: Being Goku's little sister you Baby finds himself attracted to you and while your in a cell he talks to you.

Baby's POV

I grinned down at the female with spiky gravity defying h/c hair and e/c eyes a She growled at me through the cell. Her f/c tail swayed in agitation and I chuckled "Aww did you just wake up?"

She growled lowly and lunges at me through the charge yelping as the bars sparked with electricity and she backed away "I would stay away from the bars if I were you y/n"

No-ones pov

You snarled f/c tail puffing up as your body trembled with pain "my brother is gonna kill you!" You screamed at him as he smirked "I'd like to see him try"

He walked around the charge and your e/c eyes narrowed as he opened the charge and grabbed your arm. You hissed and punched him in the chest and he slammed into the wall. He grunted holding his chest and narrowed his eyes at you.

You didn't give him a chance to respond as you took off up the stairs and running towards the front door feeling hope fill you to run faster.

Yelping when a sudden force slammed and pinned to a wall your growled struggling the grip as Baby chuckled. "That hurt y/n" he whispered in your ear and you snarled at him in warning.

"Female Saiyan's always so protective and feisty I like it" you shivered a he got to
Close to your neck and you hissed at him finding your strength and pushed him off you pinning him to the ground.

He looked at you shock as you growled/purred down at him with a smirk worth being afraid of.

"This female doesn't like to be caged Baby~"......