Baby possessed Goku x kidnapped and chained female reader

Description: Waking up in a room chained to the floor and seeing the man you love being controlled by an evil presence can you help him or not?

No-ones pov

Gasping awake you groaned as your head thumped with pain hearing the rattle of China's you looked down and gasped seeing chains.

Struggling you heard the door open and your eyes widened in shock and you smiled "Vegeta?!" He stepped into the light and your smile faded seeing his appearance.

"Goku?" He chuckled and kneeled down "Goku? Oh no sweetie I'm Baby" You snarled as he stroked your cheek "don't touch me!" He grinned "a feisty one huh" you hissed and kicked him "what have you done to him?!"

"ya know you the usual a simple bodily take over" tears spilled down your face "leave him alone!" You shouted seeing him flinch you got a sudden idea "Goku fight it please!"

He grabbed his head and groaned "fight it Goku show me the Saiyan I married!" He grunted and yelled "shut up shut up!"

Reaching your hand for him you held his "I love you please come back to me" he yelled as a light surrounded him and your Goku collapsed to the ground panting. "Y y/n what happened?" You giggled and pointed at your chains.

"Get me out of these chains then I'll tell ya"....

Edited on the 17/09/2021