Baby Trunks x female Saiyan reader x SSJ4 Vegeta

Description: Being Vegeta' mate you're kidnapped by Baby and when Vegeta discovers you and your son a taken he goes to great lengths to save the both of you.

Vegeta's pov

I sighed softly landing on the ground near my home and walked in only to freeze in my tracks seeing the place trashed and burned with energy blasts. "Y/n?! Trunks?!" I Shouted looking for my mate and cub.

Seeing a photo frame I picked it up and frowned seeing the photo cracked the photo itself was fine but the frame was damaged.

(Replace Bulma with yourself!)

I growled and took off into the sky searching for both of there ki "please be safe you two" I mumbled.

No-one pov

You growled baring your teeth at King Cold as Trunks whined and nuzzled into you He chuckled "don't be like that y/n" You growled again your f/c furred tail lifted up as a warning before curling around your cubs protectively.

"Vegeta's gonna kill you when he finds me!" You yelled Cold chuckled "I have no bad blood with you y/n but my son does with your husband it's out of my hands"

You snarled as his men got close and Trunks wailed you nuzzled him and gently rocked him "shh it's ok baby daddy's coming for us you'll see" Freiza walked in the room grinning "comfortable monkey?" You snarled feeling the chains around you legs tighten.

He saw Trunks and smile evilly "and you have Vegeta's spawn oh how wonderful!" Growling you clutched Trunks tightly to your chest his little f/c furred tail curled around your arm.

The ground shook as a large and familiar energy appeared and you grinned "I would run Freiza" he looked confused until a loud rage filled roar echoed through the halls and Vegeta burst through the door in SSJ4 with a look of murder.

"Because hubby ain't happy!" Vegeta snarled and attacked everyone as Freiza and his father escaped. He kneeled beside you and you hissed in pain your injury's finally effecting you.

He broke the chains and asked "You two ok?" You showed him Trunks as said baby squealed seeing his papa and Vegeta chuckled picking you up bridle style. Nuzzling into his chest you side in content as Vegeta took into the sky.

"About time you showed up Veggie!".......

Edited on the 17/09/2021