SSJ4 Bardock x SSJ4 female reader

Description: After escaping Freiza's wrath on planet Vegeta you come across a male Saiyan. Years later you two train in SSJ4 were true feelings come out.

No-ones pov

You grinned staring at Bardock as he huffed "are you gonna teach me SSJ4 or what?" You giggled but nodded powering up as you gave a loud roar as red fur started to grow on your body changing your f/c tail as your h/c hair turned black and spiked up into a mane.

Powering down you looked at Bardock as his jaw dropped spinning around and swaying your tail you giggled "what ya think?" He cleared his throat "it's powerful" you grinned.

Rolling your red lined e/c eyes you said "well come on then go SSJ4 it feel amazing!" He sighed and closed his eyes. All was quite until his eyes snapped open and he roared louder then you as a bright light consumed his form.

When the light died down you almost purred at the sight as your tail swayed crazily behind you as the light completely vanished.

He checked himself out and then clenched his fists smirking "your right y/n this does feel amazing" you smiled "I told You saves time and the planet when you don't have to go Great Ape" he snorted at that comment.

"Ready to train?" He asked and you smirked "ready when you are Bardy!" And with that you both charged at each-other.

Timeskip

You panted landing on tour knees and powered down back to base form as Bardock did the same "I'm never training with you in SSJ4 again!" You exclaimed.

Bardock day next to you and chuckled "it wasn't that bad" you snapped your head around to look at him "your more savage in that form them in your base form!" Raising his hand up he smugly said "not my fault I'm more primal then you sweetheart"

You blushed and gently kissed his cheek "I love you Bardy" he smiled gently some-think that's very rare these days and kissed you passionately.

"And I love you n/n~"........

Edited on the 17/09/2021