Vegeta x kidnapped daughter reader

Description: Being the daughter of Prince Vegeta making you the princess makes you an easy target to get to Vegeta after being kidnapped it's a race against time to save you.

Vegeta's pov

Flying home I said farewell to Kakarot another day of training with that third class but he impressed me. I smiled thinking about getting back to my family especially to see my little girl y/n.

I promised to teach her how to go SSJ I chuckled at her words of "So I kick clown JR's but!" I knew how much she wanted to beat Goten in a spar so decided to finally train her.

I could see my house but not the same one I'm used to gasping I saw it destroyed and scattered everywhere. Landing on the ground I heard a groan. Seeing my wife injured I held her "Bulma what happened" she held a very beaten up and passed out Trunks.

She groaned opening her eyes "V Vegeta?" I nodded "Bulma please tell me what happened and we're y/n?!" She coughed "t they t took her" I looked at her confused "who?!"

"Frieza"

No-ones pov

You whimpered as Frieza Smirked evilly at you "what's wrong little monkey scared?" You growled at his men as they got to close.

Your f/c tail swayed angrily behind you as your worry for your mom and older brother fill your mind "my daddy's gonna kick your scaly but!" You hissed out only to yelp as Frieza Slapped you. Holding your cheek your e/c eyes filled with tears as your lip trembled.

Frieza Seeing this panicked "don't you dare cry monkey!" Looking at him you took a deep breath and yelled to the heavens.

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Vegeta was running throw thee ship when he heard something that made him growl "WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He roared going SSJ and slammed into the room were you were held.

Seeing his cub wailing in fear and covered in cuts and bruises his vision turned red and then he lunged.

Timeskip

Bulma held a whimpering Trunks "I wasn't strong enough to save her!" He Said Bulma held him tighter "your only young your power is still developing"

She then smirked "beside your father is looking for y/n and knowing him he'll be out for blood" Trunks giggled "that's sound like dad!" Vegeta landed onto the ground with a thud covered in blood as you sat in his shoulders giggling.

"Mommy!" You squealed as she scoops you up "oh my baby- Vegeta what happened?!" He grinned "it's not daddy's blood mommy he kicked but it was fun" You cackled evilly.

Bulma sighed as Vegeta chuckled along side you "That's my girl!" She smiled at the sight.

"Yep she defiantly got Vegetas personality!".......