Adult Gohan x homeless reader

Description: Ok so in this one-shot you lose your job and you also lose your house with no time to pack your left on the streets with no food or water until a certain half Saiyan from your child-hood comes to your rescue.

No-one's pov

You shivered as the cold wind blew violenty against your skin, the ally-way provided little shelter and your wound from fighting a gang off started to hurt more and more "t this s sucks!" you stuttered out the cold effecting you body.

You yelped feeling a large and warm hand on you shoulder you turned and whimpered seeing a large shadowed figure weakly putting your hands up to protect yourself you stuttered out "p please d don't h hurt me!".

The figure gasped "y y/n?" you tilted your head to the side confused on how he knew your name suddenly his hand glowed and a blue ki ball appeared lighting the place up and you finally saw his face.

"G Gohan?" and with that you passed out and he caught your fragile body and held it against his chest gasping softly while looking at the state of your battered and dirtied body he picked you up and took off into the sky and in the direction of his house.

He landed and opened the door seeing his parents look at him in shock as he gently laid your body on the couch and brushed a strand of h/c hair out of your face "mom where's the first-aid kit?"

ChiChi gasped finally recognizing you and rushed to get said object as Gohan gently used his ki to heal you less serious wounds Goku sighed looking at your shivering form "what happened to you y/n?"

Timeskip

You groaned e/c eyes meeting concerned filled black one you smiled weakly and lifted you hand up and placed it on his cheek "i its r really you Gohan" he chuckled and kissed your head purring softly "how can you forget the man who you promised to marry?" you blushed and giggled softly.

After telling him everything he held your sobbing form and you couldn't stop yourself from nuzzling into his muscler and warm chest as he purred and you slowly fell asleep not before saying "thank you Gohan I love you" and hearing him rumble in reply.

"And I love you my y/n"..........

Edited on the 2/09/2021